SENDING BIG WAVES,
into motion.
NAME: Corella Vionnet Ashley
NICKNAMES: Cori, Ella, Elly, Vee
SEXUALITY: Straight
giphy.gif

LIKE HOW A SINGLE WORD
can make a heart open
LIKES: Flowers, insects, being outdoors, winter nights where she can cuddle by the fire and read, wearing long skirts.
DISLIKES: Weather that is warmer than 80 degrees Fahrenheit, wearing her hair down, the way her nose fits her face, being called Cori.
HOPES: To be a famous muggle botanist, to be a famous wizarding herbologist.
PERSONALITY: Corella is a very kind and well meaning girl, who can be both long winded and quiet depending on her environment. Though raised with a large family, she tends to prefer one-on-one conversation, and her own time to herself as well. Being that she is a student she generally uses that time to study, whether it be botany or Herbology; both of which she lives for. Unfortunately to her very perky and energetic nature, lies a side of her that is rather embarrassing - her unlucky side. It seems that Elly is both unlucky and clumsy, and often finds herself in the worst of situations. This has in fact affected her to the point that many students avoid her, or refuse to partner with her because of this. She often finds herself lonely, though tries hard to seem unphased by it. This unlucky streak has taken a toll on her self esteem, but Corella still is hopeful to pick herself up every time and continue on.
tumblr_m41gndxRrx1qdj4i3o1_500.gif

I MAY ONLY HAVE ONE MATCH...
but i can make an explosion!
<FONT font="georgia">
RP SAMPLE: said:
The enchanted drum beat out a steady rhythm as Corella moved around outside, dancing and smiling - enjoying herself even if she looked a bit crazy. The bright smile on her face had drawn in the occasional person, and the occasional chuckle could be heard when she tripped or slipped to the ground. Her long skirt had grass stains - nothing a scourgify charm couldn't fix. The brunette tried her best to appear graceful, but she was obviously not the epitome of grace like many of the girls whom were a part of the school she was in. Corella didn't mind though - she had fun at Beuxbatons. And since this was her last year she wanted to have the most fun.

As Corella attempted to spin on one foot in the grass, the dew that stuck to her caused her foot to slip from beneath her and with a large thud she hit the ground. Holding back tears of a stinging pain she sat there on her rump for a moment, before flopping on her back. She could only hope no one had seen her do something so embarrassing.

<i></i>
tumblr_m5a40771s71rqkf12.gif

AND I DON'T REALLY CARE IF NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES
cause i've still got, a lot of fight left in me
<COLOR color="black">

this application was create
d by CHLOEOATS of CAUTION 2
.0 the lyrics are thanks to the won
derful Singer Rachel Platten, and her
song 'Fight Song'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back