Control the Thread

Kayden Night

Kaikōura Kea Coach 2046-2053 | Twin | Keeper
OOC First Name
Steph
Sexual Orientation
Ready to Mingle
You wish! I am going to be the master of this thread, and I highly doubt you can steal it from me, you can try...but I doubt you will succeed..... :woot: :woot: :r

This thread is basically where we talk about anything, anyone, or anywhere. It can be in Real Life or in ROR. We can gossip, we can talk about the latest quidtich scores, we can talk about world news or simply anything that happened during your day. You have to have atleast 500 characters(not words)....or else you forfit the thread to the person above you, who has 500 characters. Alot like the spam thread but a competition really to who can talk the most of things and have the control of this thread :)

Be Creative and don't just do..
".............................................................................and so on" to get 500 characters. Good Luck! :frantics:

So the competition begins. Who has the last post? If it is not you, then I suggest you get posting. ( :cool: )

Oh my gosh this sounds so fun! I was just chatting with one of my best friends over e-mail. We both love watching "Glee" and we made up a handshake with angry hamster noises. We squeal and wave our arms around, then double-high five each other. Then we do something that is hard to explain in words and go "whoosh, whoosh, whoosh". And we repeat it a lot. Anyway, she’s awesome. She got an iPod for Christmas and she’s so excited. Then she had to go travel to Cape Cod. I’m a really fast typer. Did you know that? I bet you didn’t. So we had over 100 entries of chat because I typed so fast. I am using Microsoft Word and it counts my characters. I’m so smart, don’t you agree? I’m also random, and funny. Yeah, so I like palm trees and pineapples.

An iPod no way! Last year I bought myself a iPod nano with Christmas money considering my relatives don’t always know what to get me so it’s money!! Ever heard of a Duduk? It’s a really cool instrument that’s Armenian and it has the coolest sound. It has a double reed like the oboe or bassoon but the reeds are HUGE!! Well I found it on eBay and my mom created a account earlier and bid on it for me! And We’re the only bidders so far and only 26 people have viewed it no doubt the owner has looked at it so minus us and them that’s 24 other people and they all looked at it before we did so Ha-ha, it will be mine!

p.s. I Control the thread!

Oh my gosh you're lucky, I don't have any type of iPod, and I don't even have that good of a phone. But hey, I guess it's alright. I mean, I don't need an iPod or a better phone, I would just like one. It seems sort of selfish. I mean, some people are starving and I'm upset about not having the newest technology. A duduk? How on earth do you pronounce that anyway? It sounds like a cool instrument, though. I wonder how it sounds…. I'll look it up on Youtube later. Oh, and I love eBay. Don't ask why, or I'll start singing. It's to the tune of "I want it that way". But it's all about eBay. What I bought on eBay! My house is filled with, this crap. Shows up in bubble wrap! Speaking of bubble wrap, my friends and I were at art club at my school and we painted bubble wrap. Then we started putting black paper beneath it. It looks so cool! Maybe when we're finished I'll upload a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back