Confusing Feelings

Damien Blade

OOC First Name
Johanna
Damien was glad to be back in school.He didn't fit in with the kids at home.They were all rich and had all known each other since they were the age of two.They all looked down on him too.He had grown up rough and they all knew it.Plus they found it weird he went to some boarding school no one had heard of before.But Damien didn't really care,he wasn't with them all the time and he couldn't be bothered with them.In fairness some were quite nice and he had even talk to the nice ones who had welcomed him.But he could never really be close friends with any of them as he had a pretty big secret that he couldn't tell any of them.He was okay with that,he had his friends here which he was perfectly content with it.He had to sort things with Andi though,he had been thinking about it a lot and his head had cleared a bit and he hoped their meeting wouldn't end in a disaster.Another girl going through his head was JazzyMae.He remembered their last meeting.He knew his feelings for the girl was changing.He was a bit confused but all he knew was that he considered her more then a friend now,not really sure where that left them.He didn't know of the feelings were returned though she had been acting strangely around him too and he hoped for good reasons.

It was hard to believe they he had finished two years of Hogwarts.It had gone by so fast and soon he would be in fifth year doing his OWLs which he wasn't looking forward to.He hoped his reading abilities would be much better when he came there and he hoped his writing was better so the examiner could actually read his writing plus he didn't want to spend the whole day trying to read the test.He was almost sure that he would be perfectly able to do the exam when the time came as long as he studied.Damien wanted to do his best and he was going to study his @ss off for the exam.He was making his way to the rosebush as usual with his guitar strapped across his back and his manuscript and pencil in his pocket.It was quite a warm day and there was no wind at the rosebush.He took of his guitar and sat down against the huge tree surrounded by rosebushes.He put the guitar over his knees and held it,strumming the strings and then beginning to sing.It was a song he had written over the summer.He didn't know where the inspiration had come from but he liked the song none the less

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all
But you never give
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand
Is

I'd catch a grenade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand
Is

I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on the blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
Yes, I would die for you, baby

If my body was on fire
You would watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
Cause you never ever ever did, baby

But, darling, I'd still catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on the blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you

Yes I would die for you baby

No, you won't do the same
You wouldn't do the same
Ooh, you'd never do the same
Oh, no no no

JazzyMae Smile felt like she had been cheated. She had not thought she would be given a Chaser position. It was insane! Beating up Bludger was what she liked to do, not fly around and catch and Quaffle. She felt that she would do good in that position though. It was like when she had been placed in Hufflepuff. There was not better house for her. JazzyMae hoped being a Chaser would give her the same relief being a Beater did. She knew it would be a totally different experience, but she was going to make it a good one. She walked into the lake hoping to be able to do some quiet swimming, but she heard music and singing. She had heard the voice before. She walked over to the Rosebush, the source of the singing. She wore black jean shorts and a purple tank top over her one piece swimsuit. JazzyMae found the music to be relaxing, but the song was kind of depressing.

JazzyMae smiled when she saw it was Damien who had been singing. His voice was so beautiful and full of emotion. She wished she could sing as good as he could. She had started to grow feelings for Damien recently. She had not acted on then yet because she was not ready. Her family was causing her to act out, and she wanted to fix all of her issues before diving into love. She applauded Damien when he finished his song. "Who is this girl you'd die for?" she asked jokingly. She sat next to her friend. He was obviously in his own love crisis if he was willing to die for someone. She wondered how he had been since the last time they met.

Damien had wrote this song a while ago,when he was much younger.He had been shot down by a girl he had really liked.It had what had inspired the song.It had been silly because as he thought about it,it was never going to work out and the girl had been really nice about it.He hadn't really been affected but the song had just come to him pretty easily.Songs tended to do that,he found it really easy to write songs when something affected him.It just came to him like a fish to water.It was as easy to him as it was for him to breath.He wasn't sure if he had a future in it.He didn't know if there was anything out there for song writers.Maybe he could become a singer and song writer.It would be a pretty cool job.But Damien didn't want to think about his future,he was perfectly content with Hogwarts for the moment.He was going to finish his education here and see where life took him.

Damien looked up when he heard a familiar voice. Damien smiled "From a long time ago"He said looking down and strumming the strings of his guitar.He wondered how she had been since they had last met.She hadn't seemed so good last time and he wondered had things improved in any way "So how have you been?"He asked turning to face the girl that he was now sure he liked more then a friend.He was surprised he could have this conversation with her with out staring or blushing "Do you like the song?"He asked curiously.he always liked feedback and for some reason when it came from JazzyMae it meant a lot more to him then any normal person

JazzyMae nodded. She was glad that Damien realized that the girl had not been worth dying for. She enjoyed having him here with here today. JazzyMae shrugged. "Klaus is still being a jerk. I Was just going to go for a swim in the lake." she told him. Swimming had become her passion after Quidditch. She loved being in the water. She had thought about swimming competitively because she had gotten pretty good. She looked up at Damien. "Have you been okay? Have worked things out with Andrea yet?" she asked. She wanted to know if Damien had made things better with the girl. She had given him advice, but he seemed to already know what he was going to do. She had made sure to tell him not to be aggressive. JazzyMae nodded. She thought it had been depressing at first, but it showed devotion to someone that wasn't devoted to him. "I thought it was great, Dee. It shows how devoted you are to a person you love." she told him honestly. She looked down at the ground. She wished she had a ponytail holder. She wanted to put her hair up so badly.

Swimming was something Damien had never learned to do.His aunt hadn’t had enough money and really they hadn’t seen the need.He wasn’t going near any sort of water any time soon,so why waste money that could be spent being clothing and food?But as he had come to Hogwarts he had started to realize what he was missing out on.Swimming was a valuable skill to have.He might find himself in water some day and he would wish he went swimming because if he was in any sort of deep water he would drown.He didn’t know how to swim and all he was completely ignorant .Damien felt sorry for JazzyMae.Damien had always wanted siblings but from what JazzyMae was going through he was being put off the idea. “I’m sorry about that”Damien said smiling sympathetically.He wish he could give her brother a slap on the head for being such an idiot.He was hurting his sister and his family by the looks of it and he didn’t seem to care. “You like swimming so,I can’t swim,I never learnt”He said looking down at his hands.He was slightly embarrassed but he knew quite a few people who couldn’t swim.Damien shook his head “No,but I’ve taken your advice and I’ve left her alone and given her some time”He said sadly.He missed Andi.She was one of his closest friends and now they weren’t talking.He was still annoyed over the fact she seemed to be blaming him but he was holding his tongue for both of their sakes. “Thanks”He said smiling shyly.It meant a lot to him when she thought his songs were good he wasn’t sure why.For the first time Damien noticed her hair,it was really pretty down.He wondered why she didn’t leave her hair down more often “You know,you should leave your hair down more often.You look even prettier with it down”He said without thinking.Immediately his blushed and he looked down at his hands,cursing himself for being so stupid

JazzyMae shrugged. It was all Klaus' fault. He pulled away from the family, and he basically split them up. Now there was little communication between the Smile's. It was all because of Klaus' stupid feelings. JazzyMae would never forgive him for keeping their Mom in the dark. Kennedy had to take some blame too. He could have told Annalise the truth by now, but he had not. JazzyMae did not know enough about the situation to blab to Mom about it. JazzyMae smiled sympathetically at Damien. "Maybe I can teach you sometime. It is not that difficult." she told Damien happily. If a short girl like her could swim then she was positive Damien could swim as well. JazzyMae nodded. She thought giving Andrea space was a good idea. By now, she was probably not as angry. At least, that was what JazzyMae hoped. "Good. When you decide to approach her remember to be gentle. I can tell you miss having her as a friend." she encouraged him. She kept her her eyes focused on her feet. She ran a hand through her hair so it would be out of her face for awhile. JazzyMae coughed when Damien said her hair down made her look 'even prettier'. It made her a little nervous. She looked at Damien. "'Even prettier'? Don't you have to be pretty first in order to be even prettier?" she asked rhetorically and looked back down at her feet. She did not even know Damien thought she was pretty. She had had suspicions of it, but he had kind of gave himself away. JazzyMae was starting to feel very nervous. She normally did not worry about how she looked, but now that she knew people were actually starting to look at her she would have to go to her brothers more often for advice.

Sometimes when Damien heard about JazzyMae's family he would be glad he didn't have any siblings of his own.Life seemed much easier by himself but then life could be lonely.It was only when he was at home with nothing to do that he realized how lonely he was.There was no one to talk to or just hang out with.He hated when he at home alone,usually he thought so much about how lonely he was that he couldn't do anything else.Any song that came to him would be depressing and he wouldn't even bother writing it because it would even make him more depressed and lonely. "Really?"Damien said thinking about it.He had never seriously considered learning to swim.He had wanted to but he had never seriously thought about it. "That would be great actually"Damien said smiling,he doubted it would be easy though.How was he supposed to he get his body to float in something as flimsy as water.He just couldn't get his head around the fact that he would actually be able to float in it.Damien smiled slightly "I'll try my best but yeah I do miss her"He admitted his smile faltering slightly.He hadn't said that to anyone,his mam had noticed something was wrong and he had written songs on it but his mam had known that if he wanted to tell her he would and to be honest Damien hadn't seen the need because he knew,well he hoped things would sort themselves out.Damien was taken aback by JazzyMae's reaction "What do you mean by that,of course you are pretty,what makes you think you aren't"He asked shocked

JazzyMae nodded. What made him think that he couldn't learn to swim. She did not know how to ride a broom until last year. She did not pay attention to her first year flying lessons. She actually refused to participate. At the time she had still been scared of heights, but now she was not. A fear of heights would not work well with her position as Chaser. She thought the captains were crazy for giving her the position, but she had bombed her try-outs for Beater. JazzyMae had a feeling that the Lutrov dude just wanted his crush to be on the team with him, but she was not really angry about it. Her anger was already uncontrollable enough. JazzyMae found that her fingers were digging into the grass, forming fists. She sighed. How she had looked had bever been important to her. She did not think she was pretty, flawed, goregous or ugly. She did not think anything of herself. She was just a girl. She was just JazzyMae in her head."It just never occured to me that you saw me that way." she said calmly. She did not want to get angry at Damien. JazzyMae did not want to to do that at all. He was something more to her. She could not puss him away.
OOCOut of Character:
Apologies for the late reply. School's been busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back