Confused; Lost; I need you...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela had dashed out on Darian; she needed a place to think. She needed someone to be there for her. But now Skyle; anyone but Skyle. If Skyle was to ever find out; oh the things that would happen. She looked around the north tower, it was so quiet there. She didn't know if anyone would find her; she didn't care if anyone would find her. He mind was too young to grasp what was actually happening, so she sat, frustrated and crying. She tried to keep it quiet; she didn't want to believe it. It wasn't true, it couldn't be true. Darian wouldn't do that to Skyle; to her...

Kala had been enjoying her time in the north tower, just outside of the hidden Ravenclaw dorms. She had just turned a corner to go down the stairs when she smacked into a crying Angela. She blinked a couple times and grasped the hand rail to keep herself from falling. Her hand automaticly jutting out to grab Angela in case she had begun to fall. She was dazed but she was able to squeeze out her question. "What's wrong Angela? Do I have to hurt someone?"

Angela was suprised when her blond friend, the one she needed, Kala, had bumped into her. She took a gentle hold of Kala, hoping that she had her balance. Falling from this height would mean death; or near death at the least. She wiped at her tears with her free hand. Kala's questioned managed to make her smile a little bit. "It's just..." How did she go about this? "Well Darian... he... the note... and then..." She couldn't put it together sobs still breaking in her chest and throat. "And then he kissed me!" Was the only thing that really made sense.

Kala frowned, leading Angela to one of the sils of a closed stained glass window. The colors swirling around and reflecting on them. It was blue and green, colors she knew to have a calming effect. She sighed, thinking to herself. 'That boy has a habit of kissing all of our close friends but me!' She felt herself on the verges of tears and for a moment was even angry at Angela, but her good side won out. 'I know I must be patient. He will see the way eventually.

She held her tight, but was careful not to hurt her. She remembered placing the note on her pillow, but didn't want to tell Angela for fear she might get mad. She swallowed, and spoke, her voice calm and reassuring. "Now, now Angela. I'm sure we can work everything out. Lets just try to calm down and then you tell me everything."

Kala leaded Angela to a calming stained glass window. The colors were beautiful, the green and blue, when merged, were like her eyes. Kala sighed; Angela shouldn't have told her, she knew it. Then She was embraced. She wrapped her small arms around Kala's diminutive frame. It was comforting to have someone to hug; someone who wasn't going to think badly of her. Thinking badly of her; that thought trailed her to Adam, making more tears spring to her eyes. What was he going to think of her?

Kala's voice was comforting as she told her to calm down. She took a deep breath, though the tears still wouldn't cease. She then started to explain. "I got a note." Sobbing broke through and she paused taking another deep breath. "And i went where it said. i was afraid at first; then it was Darian. And i was confused. And i just didn't know. And he kissed me. What is Adam going to do? I don't know what to do." She said everything with no breaths in between. She obviously was not calm.

Kala thought that was what it was. She remembered wanting to read it, but trusted Darian enough to not to. Had she read it she probably wouldn't have delivered it. She sighed. Wondering what Angela should do, of course the solution was simple. At least to Kala it was. Stop talking to Darian for a little while. Long enough for this boy crush to go away, Don't tell Adam, and most importantly, forget it happened. Of course it would be hard for Angela. She sighed again and spoke quietly in her ear. "Bury it."

She dried more tears from her eyes, trying to concentrate on what Kala was saying. She pulled away after Kala whispered the sentence into her ear. Angela didn't understand. "Y-you want me to kill Darian?" She asked, her eyes widening. Why would Kala even suggest something that Ludicrous?

((Sorry it's short, it still leaves room for discussion...))

Kala couldn't help but burst out in laughter. It took quite a few minutes of her giggle fit to subside. She was gasping for breath when they finally stopped. Pink cheeked and teary eyed, she shook her head at her friend. "No silly. What I mean is drop it, forget about it, stop worring about it and just leave it alone." She put her hand on Angela's shoulder and gave her a serious look. "Adam would be hurt if he heard, so don't tell him. Just stay away from Darian till his crush goes away, and don't let yourself get in a bunch over it. Your only 12, don't worry."

When Kala began laughing, Angela became even more confused. She watched as Kala took amusement in what she had said, her eyes filling with tears, and her face red from struggling for breath. When Kala finally stopped laughing she explained herself. "Ooh!" Angela said smiling, slightly embarrassed. then it got serious. Kala took her shoulder and told her what to do. Angela nodded. "But... what if Adam finds out anyways? and i'm only 11." Sure it didn't make her case any better, but she hated being called older then what she was. "And what if Darian's crush doesn't fade... what if..." She trailed off. She didn't want to remind herself.

Kala shook her head. "The only three who know is me, you, and Darian. You and I wont tell. Darian wont because he and Adam are close. He wont want to lose him." Kala smiled, it was a very reassuring look. "And, Of course Darian's crush will fade. It's just a crush, and he is only 12/[]." Kala put emphasis on the 12, rolling her eyes as she did so.

She nodded; her sniffling subsiding a little bit. She just needed to stay away from him, that was all. She just needed to stay away. She hugged Kala and whispered. "You are the best!" Without Kala, Angela might not have survived, since she couldn't tell Skyle. in the back of her mind, she had to remind herself that everything happened for a reason.

Kala nodded. "Thats what I've been told!" She laughed softly, in almost a whimsical voice. She smiled, glad she could make Angela feel better, but inside she felt like she was breaking. She really like Darian, and she had liked him even when he was just words on the screen of her computer. She sighed, then recovered hoping Angela didn't notice.

Angela giggled slightly. But something didn't seem quiet right. Kala sighed, it was small but noticeable. Should she ask? Maybe she would later; over hot cocoa or something. "So are you hungry? They keep the kitchens open." She smiled. In truth she was starving. She hadn't eaten all day. But she wasn't about to tell Kala that; she would blow it way out of proportion. She awaited Kala's answer, wondering what it would be.

Kala thought about it. Her stomach had been upset today so she hadn't eaten much. It growled slightly, answering for her. She blushed and looked up with a smile. "Mr. Tummy says yes." She laughed slightly, and jumped up off the sil. At least food would get her mind off Darian for now. She would cry it all out later tonight when she went for a walk in the forest. Maybe she would run into her knew friend there.

Angela smiled and giggled at her friend. She was so goofy. "Well, let's not keep Mr. Tummy Waiting!" She exclaimed. She jumped off the sil, and fell forward a bit. When she regained her balance she giggled more and linked arms with Kala. She wondered what they would eat there. She was thinking something sweet.

END SCENE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back