Glib | Anisha's Shadow

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Yellow Rose for @Jordan Harris

Considering how popular he seemed, the head boy was surprisingly hard to find. Raafe had considering asking Indi if she knew where Jordan Harris hung out, but that would require finding her next and that was just as annoying, so he just lurked on a populated staircase until he saw the boy in question. "Hey, Jordan, right? Would you believe that I have a rose for you?" Raafe said flatly, catching up the head boy and trying to match his stride down the hallway.

Jordie was getting quite a few roses today. He had lost track of how many. How many people did he even know? He blinked when a younger boy appeared next to him, and gave a warm smile. "It's Jordie, and I wouldn't be surprised." He chuckled. "What's your name?" He asked, thinking the boy looked familiar but unable to place him right away.

"Guess you can't make Head Boy without collecting an army of admirers," Raafe said sagely, shuffling his collection of roses to find the right one for 'Jordie'. "Raafe, you probably know my second cousin since she's Head Girl and all. Though maybe you don't. She's not super social. Which probably makes prefect stuff fun for you," he said with a shrug, handing over the yellow rose and its note.

Jordie! Happy Valentine's. Can't wait for your super awesome graduation speech, dude. You'll do great.

- Zay

Jordie's eyes lit up. "Ohh, yeah, I know Indi!" He agreed, looking at the note and smiling. "Ooh, it's from Isaiah," He chuckled. "Reminding me of my speech," He groaned, leaning his head back. "Well, he's trying to be supportive," He murmured half to himself before chuckling again. "Thanks, Raafe," He offered, holding out his hand.

"Yeah honestly I was going to be a little worried for both your sakes if you didn't," Raafe said, intrigued when Jordie mentioned who the note was from. "He's our Quidditch captain, right? Is it weird being friends when you guys are gonna play against each other?" He asked, wondering what sort of speech writer Jordie was. Hopefully Indi would invite him to graduation and he could find out.

Jordie chuckled. "No, not really. If you're more focused on winning, that could jeopardize friendships, but at the end of the day Quidditch is a game. Sure, winning is fun, but it's all about having a good match. Going out, doing your best, then celebrating with your friends over a match well fought." He offered easily. "Unless you're hyper competitive, then you're always angry," He teased gently, thinking of Celia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back