OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 8 Inch Whippy Vine Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lookin at his end of semester grades made Cornelius want to bite something. He tried, but none fo the study charts he had made helped at all. And ndow his parents were gonna see his grades and know he was a FAILURE. He couldnt live up to the family heritage. He hadnt opened the letter from home yet, dangling it between his fingers and hoping a breeze would pick it up and carry it away from him.

"You're going to lose that," Savannah said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, the boy probably assumed he was alone.

Cornelius jumped at the sound of a voice, looking over and seeing a girl he didn't know. "That's none of your business." He snapped, gripping the letter tight enough to crumple int.

"I don't want to read it," Savannah replied sharply, rolling her eyes at him. "You're just gonna lose it,"

Cirnelius scowled. "Maybe i want to lose it." he said pointedly, then regretted admitting it. "why do you care?"

"I don't care," she replied. "If you want to lose it, let it go,"

Cornelius looked down at the letter. He really didn't want to have to read it, but... "Well, maybe I don't want to lose it." He retorted lamely.

Savannah scoffed, "Well, aren't you at a crossroads," she replied sarcastically. "Why don't I take it?"

"NO!" Cornelius yelped, clutching the letter to his chest. Nobody could know about his grades.

"Jeez okay," she said. "What even is it?" she asked, now curious enough to ask.

Cornelisu scowled. "Its not important." He snapped, scrunching and unscrunching the envelope.

"Clearly it's important enough," she said, snapping back at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back