Come and Roleplay with Almira!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almira Waltz

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hi! ^_^

I'm looking for some roleplayers that could roleplay with Almira. This is my new account and I have to look for someone to roleplay with her in order for my character to be socialite.

Almira Waltz is an American girl who was a New Yorker. She's gentle, sweet, lovable, and admirable. Everyone adores her because of her attitude and from being such a beautiful pale and blonde girl. All of the girls who were younger and at her same age were looking up to her that someday they could be like her; beautiful and lovely as a princess. But she's not taking this things proudly, yes she admires and appreciates people back who like and loves her but she's trying to be like them, trying to be ordinary as she can. She's always been down to earth and humble and always want to have friends to accompany her since her parents were already dead. Her mother died when she give birth to Almira while her father died when he accidentally fell from a high cliff when he was looking for precious rocks when Almira was only eight. She don't have siblings and she's the only child living with her strict aunt who always push her to be the best in their school. All her aunt was to see Almira to be the cleverest and brightest witch in Beaxbatons.

Tell me what you think and tell if you would prefer your character to be Almira's friend or enemy. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back