Collecting "Motuhs" Guitar.

Matthew Peterson

Matt and ran up the stairs he couldn't wait. "Come on you snails!!" he shouted down to Harri and Belle who were chatting and walking slowly. Matt looked around the room and there was a large parcel given to him by an owl. "Its' here guys!!" he shouted as they entered the room. He ripped the envelope off the parcel. He slipped out the letter:
Hi Matt!
I'm, so glad to hear things are going well for you.
Things are good here but its awful queit without you...it's ann empty silence.
Here is your guitar, but we had some trouble trying to work out the system of "Owls" we managed to work it out though. I hope this got to you.

Happy Halloween!!!!

Love always,
Mum and Dad.

Matt smiled at the letter. He tucked it in his pocket. He held up the parcel. "Shall we?" he asked the two girls.

(( :lol: you spelt mouth wrong :p ))

Harri walked slowly up to the owlery, "So your arms feeling better now right?" she said to Belle, thinking back to the accident. She jumped up the last steps seeing Mouth unwrap the guitar "Go on then!" she said grinning.

((Ahh I know, its wrecking my head =)) ))

Matt nodded and began to unwrap he opened up to his shiney black guitar.

squier-cyclone-electric-guitar-black.jpg

"Guys this is Dean." Matt grinned holding his guitar in his hand and strummed it slightly.

(( :lol: I know I was looking for the thread and I was like Motuhs wtf? :)) Ahh well thats another name to add to your list :p ))

"Wow it's electric!" Harri said impressed, she laughed as it was introduced as Dean "Come on then show us what you can do!" she said.

((yeah lol :D :D :D )

"What now? I'll probably scare the owls away" Matt said looking around at all the owls in the room.

[You know electricity doesn't work around magic]
[[Do you think I can join? crazy bored : ) ]]

Nina walked up to the Owlrey to thank her parents for her new broom but as she was walking she heard a couple of students talking about an electric guitar and Nina laughed to herself, they were first years it would only take them a matter of time before realising it wouldn't work. But when Nina got to the Owlrey she saw that Belle and Harri was there and said smiled and said, "Hey guys, how is it going?" Nina looked over at the boy with the guitar in his hands obviously a first year and said, "You do know that wont work here, right?"

(( :huh: oh I forgot about that! Matt maybe just say they delivered an acoustic one as well?))

Harri smiled as Nina entered "Hey!" she said smiling, "You sending a letter?" she asked, though thinking this was a pretty obvious question as they were in the owlery.

Nina smiled and nodded, "Yeah I have to thank my parents for my new broom." Nina took out her letter.
Dear Mum and Dad,

How in the world did you find a scarlet streak? And how did you know they are one of the best brooms on the market? I absolutly love it!! I can't wait to play a decent game of quidditch with it. You are the best. How are you doing? I miss you a lot.

Love,

Nina.

Nina tied it to the owl's leg that she had been using and gave it a treat and said, "Send this to the Patrokovs." Nina smiled as the owl finished its treat and flew away.

"Yeah your broom's amazing!" Harri said remembering the scarlet streak from when they went flying. "Woah sorry for not introducing you, Nina this is Mouth," she said pointing to Matt.

"Lovely to meet you Mouth?" Nina said confused about his name. But then Nina assumed it was some silly nickname. "I'm Nina Patrokov, I take it you are a native." Nina said happily.

(( Ah damn!! Should I just pretend I got an acoustic instead?))

"Oh Hi!! Wait Nina Patrokov..Nina Patrokov..Were do I recongnise your name?? Hey!! I got it you won the Tournament right? Wow! Yeah see, I was in the trophy room. Wow well done! Hi-5" Matt smiled he left it at that he didn't want to suffocate her.

((Yeah I think that'll be better!))

"Woah Mouth you sound like a stalker!" Harri said jokingly, "Come on then play something!" she said excitedly.

((How about this:
GTSFG720SRD.jpg
))

"Er..okay.." he said quietly. He began to pluck the strings to get the feel back. He coughed to clear his throat and began. "ok this is Don't Stop me Now by Queen" Matt grinned at the two girls. He began to play the song.........

He didn't finish the song, and looked up at the girl and smiled. He put the guitar back in the black case covered in stickers of his favourite bands.

((Thats good :cool: ))

Harri smiled Matt began to play "Woah! That was great!" she said grinning, "How long did it take to be able to play that good?" she asked.

"Well I got my first guitar when I was two, of course it had plastic strings and stuff. But it still counts" he laughed. " Er..when I was about 7 or 8 I really got the hang of chords and that. I went to lessons when I was about 5 but I decided to teach myself the rest." he shrugged as he clipped the guitar case together.

Harri smiled "Well your really good!" Harri said impressed that he had taught himself, "Shall we go back to the common room? It's freezing up here!" she said shivering and rubbing her bare arms.

"Not really...Oh sure it is quite cold innit?" he said picking up his case and swinging it around his back.

Harri shivered "It's freezing!" she said thinking it probably wasn't the best idea to come out in a t-shirt in October, she began walking to the exit, goose bumps errupting on her arms.

Nina chuckled nervously and said, "I didn't win yet." Nina smiled nicely and gave the first year a Hi-5. Nina smiled as 'Mouth' played his guitar, she was quite fond of people that could play any instruments, Nina could only play accoustic guitar and one or two concertos from on her Mum's violin. "That is quite impressive, self taught." Nina said moderatly impressed. "It is pretty chilly up here." Nina said adding herself into the conversation.

[Woah I missed a lot!! :p Different Time Zones :p I was sleeping :D ]

Harri nodded "You coming back to the castle?" she asked the other two as she began to descend the stairs.

"I'll come with, but I cannot go into your common rooms if that is the plan." Nina said as she began to walked down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back