Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine loved the fact she was getting older, she wanted to be a grown up so bad, being an adult seemed like a whole lot of fun, and the idea that she’d been fostering in her head for a while was about the fact that she’d be willing to open a restaurant with Mihail more than she wanted to follow her father’s footsteps into Charms. SHe knew it would be a difficult thing to break to him, but she knew that it was the right path for her. She liked charms, tried hard in charms but she couldn’t help but think it would be fun to spend time working in a restaurant, to spend the time helping people get their food, greeting them, making conversation. She thought it would be fun. She knew that it had likely been a passing comment from Mihail about it but she wanted it. The girl had decided to start the year off well an had gone to the lake front, it was a cold morning, but it was still far warmer than she was used to grown up. She had a warm coat on and some kept hot tea. She was watching the lake with a fond expression. She had big plans for this day and they maybe included swimming in the cold lake but for now she would be happy to just watch it.

Maybe Elio had actually just imagined his friendship with Rowan. It had been more than sixth months now since she had even spoken to after her confession, and how he truest believed that the only reason she’d ever spent any time around him at all was because she had a crush on him. Not that it had been blown out of the water, she’d left him high and dry and he was once again back by himself most days. Sometimes that meant he could fly under the radar and didn’t have to worry about getting caught up in drama, but the overwhelming loneliness was creeping in more and more as the months went on. Today he was outside, only because he couldn’t stand being cooped up indoors anymore, and was walking past the lake when he spotted another girl from his house “Your tea’s gonna get really cold out here yanno,” he mentioned, nodding to the brew in her hands. “You alright?” If she was out here for the same reason he was, maybe she wasn’t. It was strange for him to think he had a prefect badge now, pinned to his chest. Maybe she’d only think he was asking because it was his “duty” when in reality he was just desperate to talk to anyone.

Cyzarine had been appreciating the look of the water out in front of her. She took a small sip of the tea and then was a little startled when a voice spoke next to her. She knew who that was, well not personally, but she knew he was a prefect and in her house but that was all she knew about him, ”It’s magicked,” she said lifting the cup with the tea inside. ”It’ll stay warm regardless of how long its outside,” she took a long sip of the drink and then gave a wide smile to the older boy, ”I’m good, just admiring the beautiful lake,” she told him, looking back out at the lake, ”I was thinking of going for a little swim in a bit, are you going to use that prefect badge to advise me to not,” The teen gave him a little smile as she said it, she didn’t mean anything by it, lightly joking with the older boy in regards to it. Though she was going to go for a swim, she could still joke lightly with him about it.

Elio did his best to keep the gawp from his face but he feared he failed completely. “I didn’t know that was a thing..” he admitted, thinking it quite smart. He supposed magic had a place everywhere these days and even the simplest of tasks could be improved with a touch of magic. He grinned when she asked whether he would stop her, “Of course not. I’m a prefect not the lake police,” he wasn’t sure if stopping students from swimming came into his role anyway, but he hoped not because he was likely to have swum sometimes himself. That being said it was the middle of winter, “You got some kind of magic suit too that will stop you feeling the cold?” He asked, his warm breath visible in the air as he spoke, almost proving his point. He had magical family but as he was learning, there were still some things that he missed or didn’t know about yet.

Cyzarine smiled at him and held out the cup, ”Do you want to try it and see,” She wouldn’t mind sharing the cup of tea, especially because it was so nicely heated. She laughed lightly at his joke and then at what he said, couldn’t help but continue to giggle. ”Oh no, no magic, just good old russian blood,” she knew that New Zealand winters were nothing close to what she’d grown up with. She had always come to really appreciate the snow, the frosty air and the general cold that lingered in the depths of a winter. She had a wide smile on her face, appreciating the light company from the boy so she held out her hand, ”I’m Cyzarine,” she introduced herself to him, putting an extra accent on to her words as she introduced herself to him, to almost play into what she’d said about being russian. ”We’re in the same house!”

The prefect shrugged, "Alright," He wasn't entirely convinced she was being serious, but he still stepped forward, not actually having ever tried tea before. Elio smiled as she explained she was Russian, that making more sense than some kind of suit, "Ah I see. Dutch," he added, pointing to himself with a free hand just in case she wasn't following although it also felt like something to fill in the gap between them. "Elio." he took her hand, "I...know. I've seen you around," he smiled a little bashfully. It didn't want it to sound weird or creepy that he'd seen her, but as a prefect and as some in the older years, he was certainly learning the other faces in the school. "Besides, you write for the Hogwarts Monthly?" he added. He'd seen her name in the papers, so it was nice to meet someone who wrote for it properly. "Looking for some inspiration?" he half joked, wondering if that's why she was out here now, thinking by herself.

Cyzarine smiled at him when he said he was dutch, ”So why Hogwarts New Zealand?” she knew he could turn the question back to her, but she was just always curious about people’s stories about why or how they’d come to be somewhere. She had seen Elio around the place too. ”Of course you have, we’re in the same house!” she assured him. At the question she nodded excitedly. ”I do! It’s the best!” she told him excitedly, she loved writing for the monthly. She wasn’t necessarily outside looking for any inspiration but if she found some then it would be all the better. ”Not particularly, though perhaps an article on the importance of enjoying the cold might be good,” she giggled lightly, ”Or a guide to ice swimming,” she added, ”Though I think if I did the latter the professors wouldn’t be too pleased, especially if students did it. Then you might end up as lake police,” Cyzarine giggled happily at her own words. ”What kind of things do you do around the school?” she asked him, they were in the same year, she didn’t know him particularly well, and certainly not enough to know what things he did around the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back