Cold nights

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo sat on a bench in Bleak street. It was a cold night and Theo was not as smart as he usually was, he was wearing a jumper and jeans. He sighed as he stood up. He hated to sit down too long, it could make his clothes dirty. As he stood up he felt someone walk into him. He turned to shout. " Watch where your going."

Kayleigh wandered through Bleak Street, she didn't like going through this place, but it was a cold night, and Bleak Street was a short cut to home. She wore a red t-shirt and jeans. It was warm when she had left home to go out for the day at lunch time. Kayleigh looked down to shield her face from the wind, when she walked into someone. The man shouted at her. "Oh, I am sorry sir, it's all my fault." She said, trying to make a joke out of the whole situation, hoping that this guy was willing to forgive and forget. Kayleigh smiled at the guy, then began to walk on, after apologising.

Theo frowned. " Indeed it was your fault, you should have been looking where you were going. What are you bling or something." He stood back up and folded his arms across his chest as he glared at the girl

Kayleigh turned back to face the guy when he spoke again. He obviously wasn't the type to forgive and forget. Her smiled had now turned to a frown. "I said I was sorry, I kind of hoped that'd be enough for a good gentlemen like yourself?" Kayleigh replied to him angrily, but remained polite about the whole situation.

Theo frowned at the girl again. He hated it when people judged him without even knowing him. " Well maybe you should wait before you cast judgement up on someone. How would you know if i am a good person. For all you know i could be anybody. And watch your tone with me, i wouldnt want too lose my temper with you." He smiled evilly

Kayleigh wandered back over towards the guy. "Well I am sorry, but I'm not quite sure what for yet...whether it's for bumping in to you...or ever meeting you in the first place." Kayleigh said spitefully, it was unlike her, but this guy had annoyed her. "And why wouldn't you want to loose your temper with me in particular hmm?" Kayleigh smirked as her rant continued, she spoke words that would never come near her mouth in everyday life. She was suggesting things, that she would never even dream of doing...not to this guy. "What do you want from me?...Wait...Do I really want to ask that question?" Kayleigh continued in the same sort of manner for the next 5 Minutes or so, chattering on about how men should treat girls, and how this guy was doing it al wrong...

Theo frowned and was about to say something but the girl wouldnt shut up. He sat down and waited for her to finish. After few minutes he lost it. He stood and threw her against a wall and lifted her up by her throat so her feet were off the floor. He smiled evilly. " Because this would happen you dumb mudblood wh*re" He slapped her hard across the face and thew her hard into the opposite wall. " Now run along. There a good girl." He pulled out his wand at her to show that he was serious about hurting her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back