Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
I know this is an IC thing but since it effects most characters...I figured I could post this here (Sorry if I'm wrong)

So I'm not sure if people like the general way the Club Fairs are ran but I figured I would pop in with a couple suggestions that might make it easier for people to navigate in the future (this is just me but I tended to avoid them in the past because it was a bit too chaotic for my taste) The two suggestions I had was:

A.) If possible when the Professor starts the initial post, marking down a list (maybe OOC) of the leaders of each club so that we can refer to it when trying to sign up for a club and not having to keep looking for their initial post since the more people posting the more crowded it can become making it harder to find the club leaders you should be trying to reach out too.

B.) Perhaps Instead of Clubs all posting at once we could start with an initial post from the Professor and then the clubs could go individually I.E. Brotherhood goes first by itself and people have a few days to post joining before Heta Posts and people can then join that and so forth with all the clubs. If you missed the initial sign up time before another club posted than once all clubs have posted, anyone who missed can then post for whatever clubs they are interested in joining...

These were just a thought but I figured a little organization might make it easier for people especially newer people who might not already know what clubs are available...

Hi Brian

In terms of Part a, we're in agreement about doing - something that was discussed prior to this suggestion and have implemented it. We will aim to have the first posts in the future include from the get go, this time around it was added afterwards.

The second part, we get where you're coming from and while having a firm structure like that seems favourable, it would be difficult to manage and not really account for the flexibility needed in posting replies, at heart the Club fair is a roleplay opportunity. Not everyone can do every day, some discussions might take longer, there's just the chance someone might miss their window and then forget to reply and above all else might drag the thread on too long. While it feels like perhaps it would make things easier the more restrictive nature of it, would not actually help.

Thanks
Emzies

would another suggestion be to make a temporary subforum (like we have for feasts and other events) so that each club can start their own thread inside it. that way things aren't all jumbled up and posts aren't missed. and your atent scanning through four pages of posts to find the ones relative to your club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back