Clover Katt

Clover Katt

Full Name:
- Cenerentola Olivia Kataniya Aimee-Elvera Katrine Arianna Hudson-Katt

Cenerentola: cen-ee-ren-toll-ah Italian variant of Cinderella. Means 'cinders' or 'ash'
Olivia: "oh-LIV-ee-ah" Of Latin origin, meaning 'olive tree'
Kataniya: "kat-a-ni-ya" Of Hebrew origin, meaning 'small'
Aimee: "ay-MEE" It is of French origin, and means 'beloved'
Elvera: "el-vere-ah' Variant of Elvira (Old German) Means 'foreign, true'
Katrine: "ka-trine" Varient of Cathrine. Of Greek origin, meaning 'pure'
Arianna: "ar-ee-AH-nah" Variant of Ariadne (Greek) and Ariana (Welsh), and means "most holy, silver'​

Date of Birth:
- 12 February 2009

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Blue-green eyes, brown hair, pale skin. Height is around 5"2

Personality:
- Clover is generally a caring person, though it doesn't take much to make her angry. She is quiet when around people, but when she is around her friends, she will not shut up. When she talks she rambles about nothing in particular, and she gets annoyed when people don't listen to her. Clover is very paranoid and thinks everyone is talking about her behind her back, and that everyone secretly hates her.

Family:
- Mother: Arianna Elizabeth Hudson. A half-blood witch. Arianna studied at Beauxbatons Academy in France. Born and raised in Greece, Arianna's parents also went to Beuxbatons. Clover inherited Arianna's blue eyes and pale skin but not much else. Arianna died in 2013 in Dunedin, New Zealand of a heart problem. Arianna was 29 when she died.

Father: David Andrew Katt. Muggleborn. David also studied at Beauxbatons. He was born in New Zealand, but went to France to live with with relatives because his parents died when he was ten. David died a under a year before Ariana, in a car crash.

Brother: Matthew Alexander (more middle names) Hudson. Mixed Blood. Matt's dad died before he was born, and his mum, just after he was born. Matt was bought up in foster care. The family he lives with now are muggles, and he lived with them since he was seven. He has a foster sister called Bailey, who is a year younger than him. Has never met Clover. Matt will be starting at HNZ in Y9.

Pets:
- Clover had a pet cat called Moose, and four kittens. She sold the kittens during the holidays, as she couldn't keep them all at HNZ. Moose was Clover's only friend since she found her on the street. Moose died just before Halloween.

Area of Residence:
- Dunedin, NZ

Blood Status:
- Mixed Blood. Clover believes that she is muggleborn though.

Heritage:
- Clover's parents were French and Greek. Her paternal grandparents originated from Spain, and her maternal grandparents were Irish and Australian.

Special Abilities:
- Clover is small and can crawl into places that others can't, and has a way of avoiding getting into trouble. She can usually get off having detention, or she gets the least horrible detentiony things. She is also good at musical things, except for the fact she can't read music notes on sheet music. Does being the world's biggest klutz count as a special ability?

Interests or Hobbies:
- Anything to do with drama or music. Or drawing and writing.

Dislikes: Learning languages, maths, know-it-alls, people who give her strange looks, teachers/professors, snakes, big dogs, tomatos, avacados, tying her hair up. If I listed all her dislikes, I would be here forever. Seriously, she hates a lot of stuff.

Strengths:
- Um... I seriously can not think of any!

Weaknesses:
- Paranoid. (see above)

Describe your character in three words:
- secretive, head-in-the-clouds & wistful

Favourite place to be:
- common room, under a table.

Friends:
- Clover has no friends. *tear*

Hogwarts House:
- Gryffindor

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- Make some friends!!!

Best school subjects:
- Flying

Worst school subjects:
- All other subjects!

Extracurricular Activities:
- None. She thought about joining drama, but decided against it.

Graduation:
- 2027... I think! XD

Current Job:
- None

Plans for your future:
- Get out of school, and work in a department store as a cashier or something. Or become famous for singing/acting. Clover doesn't plan very well...

Your Patronus:
- No idea. Possibly something that looks like one thing, but is really something totally different.

Your Patronus memory:
- Getting a letter to Hogwarts.

Your Boggart:
- Finding out her parents are alive and are death eaters.

Your Animagus:
- Something that can fly.

Mirror of Erised:
- People adoring her. Yes, Clover is a little vain. She feels unloved, and that nobody cares about her, so that is why she would see people adoring her.

A page from your diary:
- Clover would not be able to write a diary. She can't concentrate when she's writing about herself. But I do write a diary-ish thing for her (in sig)

Hi there!

Ok, I've got a few questions for you:

Is Clover happy being a Gryffindor?
A lot of her family members (mom, dad, Moose) have passed away. How have these deaths changed Clover (if at all)?
I saw you mentioned that Matt has never met Clover, but does he know of her? Does she know about him?
Where does she live when she is not at HNZ? Does she like it there?
Clover's patronus memory is about her letter. Does this mean she enjoys being a witch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back