Clouds of so many shapes

Kaede Okinawa

Wand
Birch wand 14" 1/4 Essence of Dragonstone
Kaede was laying in the grass staring up at the clouds. She had a dreamy look on her face. It was sunny, but there were clouds in the sky. The clouds have so many shapes.. she thought

A soft breeze passed by, causing her hair to fly into her face. She pushed it back with her hand, keeping her hand on her head. I hope someone comes around to sit with me, she thought. Kaade had met many many people over the past few days, and she wanted to keep meeting more and more, the good and the bad.

Sighing she closed her eyes and let the sun bathe her face in light and warmth.

Lucy was in Obsidian harbor, she had just ordered a custom made wand and was dreaming of what a wand with a core of star dust would be like. She was dancing down the street when she saw a familiar face. She smiled and danced over to where the girl was sitting, she sat down beside her, "bonjour Kaede" she said in a kind voice.

As Kaede opened her eyes sunlight flooded them, causing her hand to fly up to her face to protect them. Glancing up, she saw the girl who had helped her when she had first came here. "Lucy!" She exclaimed. "I havn't seen you for awhile! How have you been?"

She patted the grass beside her, indicating that she wanted Lucy to sit with her. "Thank you so much for helping me back then. I was so lost. It wasn't that long ago, but now I know where I am." Kaede smiled up at Lucy with her bleach blonde hair.

Lucy smlied even more and moved over to where Kaede was sitting, "I know, its been so long" she replied "I've been good, how about you?" she asked. Lucy smiled as Kaede thanked her "Oh it was no trouble, I love helping people, and I'm surprised I wasn't lost my self, I was new at the time as well" she joked.

Kaede's smile grew bigger as Lucy moved towards her. "It has been, well at least a week or so. And I've been well, I've met a ton of people, and it turns out my old childhood friend is here too. We lost touch with eachother when we were younger, so we hadn't talked for awhile." Her mind went deep into thought, trying to remember why they had lost touch with eachother.

Coming back to the present, she listened intently to Lucy. Kaede laughed and said, "It really I also love helping people too, but I can't help people when I'm lost." She laughed again. "You were new here? Really? But you look so much older than the rest of us." It was true, Lucy looked more mature and seemed more confident than most of the first years.

"oh thats wonderful, whos your friend?" Lucy asked kindly. When Kaede was surprised Lucy was new here Lucy giggled a bit "Well me and my family just moved here, me and my brother and sister transfered from Beauxbatons" Lucy said with pride in her voice, in her opinion Beauxbatons was the best wizarding school there was, she liked it much better then she did Hogwarts.

"His name is Sukie, Sukie Takahiro." Kaede replied politely. He mentioned you and the "I Love Pink" club. He also asked me to join. I'm really excited." She was excited. She knew that by joining the club and other clubs that she would meet a ton of new people.

"Oh so you are older than the first years? Beauxbatons? What's that? And you have siblings! I didn't know that! Do you guys look alike?" Kaede felt she was talking a lot, but she considered Lucy a friend, and didn't think she would be too bothered by all of her questions.

Lucy smiled brightly when Kaede said she knew Sukie "Oh Sukie! I know Sukie, hes so adorable" Lucy replied, "I can't wait to see you at the meetings" Lucy added to the I love pink club. Lucy thought about Kaede's qestions "Yes, I'm 14, me and my siblings are going into 4th year, Beauxbatons is a french school, the best out of all of them in my opinion, me and my siblings are triplets, they look alike, and like our mom, I don't really look like anyone from the family" Lucy admitted. "Do you have any siblings?" she asked.

Kaede smiled back. "We just recently bumped into eachother. It was kind of cool after we hadn't seen eachother for so long." Kaede's smile grew wider. "I know I'm so excited!"

As she listened to Lucy talk about her family, Kaede thought that she would like to meet them one day. "So if i see one of your siblings I probably won't recognize that they are related to you?" She laughed. She thought that that was kind of cool, she couldn't say that about herself. People always said that she looked like her older sister Ayame.

"Well, I have two sisters. Ayame is 13 and Yumi is 10. They're not witches. At least I know Ayama isn't. Yumi could be but I'm pretty sure she isn't. There's always a possibility though." Kaede's smile dropped a little when she mentioned her sisters. They were so dear to her, and she missed them a lot. Not wanting to darken the good mood, she made her smile flood back to her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back