Clinton Orndorff

Clinton Orndorff

tumblr_lyflk88gRI1qc6jkio2_500.gif

T H E B A S I C- - - - - - -
---------------------------------------------'whats going on? its like an episode of the fawking OC in here' - chris
</SIZE></FONT>

Name: Clinton Orndorff
Nick Name: Clint
Birthdate: March 20, 2018
Hometown: Dundee, Scotland
Residents: Wellington, NZ Temporary Custody to Eliza Parris
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Wand: 10' Ash with a Core of Basilisk Skin Family Heirloom
Broom: Don't Own
Blood: Half Blood
<i>
</i>
T H E A P P E A R N C E
------------------------ 'i didn't eat for three days so i could be lovely' - cassie
</SIZE>
Hair: Dirty Blonde Hair
Eyes: Blue Eyes
Face: Light Skin, Scared, reckless looking fellow
Body Type: Lean Built
Distinguishing Features: A few scars on his back from his mum, and a burn scar right at his thumb crease. He was playing with fire, and two tats on his right arm, skulls and a raven just because he was dare to get one day.
Overall Appearance: He's very light skin and has very light blue eyes. His hair is short, but can come as dirty blonde to light brown, it depends on the season. He doesn't mind either way, hair is just hair to him. Clinton looks means nothing to him. He long forgot what it means to care, so he bother less for fashion. He once was scrawny, almost look like a twig. Now he's built, naturally he blossom late into his teens. He may not care about looks or what's the latest on the street doesn't means he lacks any of it. Most girl like the rough aura he possess, a total front he mask everyday so they would stay away. Most do, but others like to know more about the Ravenclaw boy and his p!ss off ways.
Overall Style: Whatever he finds he's swear. But he's into open collar polo shirt and regular slacks or jeans. Whatever (the eff) ever really he's just being himself. If it's original or not, the boy doesn't care.
Play By: Jack O'Connell​
<i>
</i>
T H E P E R S O N A L I T Y
------------------------'i'm katie fawking fitch, who the fawk are you?!' - katie
Likes: Nothing, but booze, smokes and anything else he could get aimlessly get caught on into.
Dislikes: You and Society. Mum, completely.
Strengths: Being strong mentally and remaining intact
Weakness: Past History
Boggart: Sharp, Knives, and Fires
Mirror of Erised: Just to Understand
Amortenia: Blood, Sweat, and Booze
Turn ons: Chest, Lips, Legs, Eyes, and Personality
Turns offs: If it's not you, than it's not you
Personality: will add on soon​
<i>
</i>

T H E S T O R Y- - - - -
-------------------------------------' you went to the end of the fawking earth, man. the end of the fawking earth.' - cook

<FONT font="Monaco">The Beginning: A recipe for disaster. Born in Dundee, Scotland to a woman who had been fighting an addiction for years. Clinton upbringing was nothing of peaches and cream. He could not recall a day back when he didn’t suffer badly from the over baring hands of an addict. As a child she left the boy alone so many times, that eventually Clint’s caring neighbor Misses Flint would look after the boy while his mom was away many days of the week. In relief, Clinton would be happy when she was gone. It meant happier times with Misses Flint, an elderly muggel woman who shared her hobbies of collective planes and violin playing. These days were hardly remembered, like a train wreck his mother would return.

And as he got older, her wrath grew a lot abusive. There was very little misses Flint could do for Clinton, every time she reported the horrible woman, Clinton’s mom would tried to find a way to manipulate child services and Clinton himself. She would speak of emptied promises and of making changes. Course that never happen, because of the neglect Clinton’s abuse, he had a hard time with magic. Developing came with struggles, struggles came with feared. Clinton’s strength came out of nowhere, unfortunately so did tragic ending.

In a heated argument with his mom, just before he was off to Hogwarts September that following year, Clinton lost control. Misses Flint was involve, trying to get Clinton’s mom to understand what she was doing was wrong. Clinton couldn’t take it anymore. He erupted from the inside, and spiral of fire banish from the inside hit both Misses Flint and his mom. They were gone, along with half his house. Ministries took immediate action, and rule it as an accident.​
<i>
</i>
Sorting in 2029 said:
Clint stood awaiting with the lot of them, the great hall was massive but standing with all of them, there was hardly enough room for the boy to really observe the entire sorting ceremony. So many names were call, and not a glimpse of their face came across his view. It was hard to see who went where, once their house was sorted he didn't bother to see where they sat down. He was glue to the professor, names were being called out from left to right. Clint had a bit of a wait, he curse his mother for having such a weird surname. If only she had given my father's name, Lynch was not to far from it, but still a wait. He suppose he hadn't much hurried, except to finally sit down somewhere nice and bright would be a great change for him. He was use to the stone sidewalks and his outside porch, how will he adjust to all the change?!

Eventually his name was called out, there would be restrictions he reminded himself. "I don't care, what could be bad with restrictions?" his mind went silence, the rough looking boy met the eyes of the professor for the first time. In the back of his mind he started to feel them judge Clinton, really bad habit of his lead to his low self esteem issues. I shouldn't care what they say, as long as I'm away from her for good... the boy sat down , than everything is good, yeah? It is what is, his mind responded back. And that's how it will always be for him, one last look he felt the big rugged hat cover his entire head.

<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">"SLYTHERIN!"
RemusLupin.jpg

Jack Lynch

200full.jpg

Arianna Orndorff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back