Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
Just a few more feet. Siobhan thought to herself as she felt the pressure on the inside of her palms. The rocks were very sharp as she tried climbing the small, chunky ledge. Being about twenty feet from the ground, she could feel her wand poking the inside of her leg from her jeans' pocket. Gripping harder, she whimpered as rubble fell from the top ledge once her hand laid upon it. Taking risks was one of her more prominent qualities, but this idea of climbing an uknown ledge to her wasn't the brightest one.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled herself up on the ledge and smiled, feeling accomplished as she took a look at her bleeding hands. Wiping them on her jeans as it burned, she looked out over the grounds and saw the beauty about it, even though she really shouldn't have even been doing this. It was against the rules.

Rory had once again been walking along the cliffs when she saw another girl pop up and over the edge. She took in the girls looks, realizing that here, in the place that reminded her most of hame, was a girl who looked as if she'd fit right in there. "Alright, now I know I should be tellin ya you've gone roun the bend" Rory said, her thick Irish accent creeping into her words, a sure sign of her homesickness, "But really, I'm just jealous I didn't think of doin that first." With a mischevious twinkle in her eye she walked closer to the other girl and held out her hand. "Name's Rory by the way, Rory Tiernay. And I dont really mind that your hands all scraped up"

Siobhan turned her head and saw a girl coming toward her, talking. The accent reminded her of back home in Dublin. Her own accent had drifted away as she started adapting to everyone's accent at the school. "Rory. Me name's Siobhan," she replied, her own accent coming back as she heard the way Rory's r's sounded. "Are you from Ireland?" extending her own hand toward Rory, feeling the small amounts of pain come from her palm as the pressure of shaking came into her body. She gritted her teeth blew out from between her teeth.

An easy smile came to her face as the other girl started talking. "Pleasure to meet you." She said, her smile growing wider at the girls next question, "Yep, I'm from Ireland, born an bred out in the countryside. What about you? I think I hear a little bit of an accent from home" Rory said, excited at the prospect that she may have just met another Irish girl.

Siobhan smiled. "I'm from Dublin, meself, around a countryside, I suppose." Her smiled brightened. "This is actually very exciting. I didn't think many people from Ireland would come here, but look, I've already met two!" She sat back down on the cliff edge, letting her legs hang out over the ledge, and looked at the sky. A gust of cool air came up near them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back