• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Clicky! I need rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amity Taylor

Member
 
Messages
11
Hello

I would like need some role-plays! I'm not looking for any big plots, but I will accept if they are offered.

Amity

- Amity is a very friendly girl. She loves to make new friends but gets all shy at the beginning. Amity is very protective, and would die for her friends and family. Amity is often described as the perfect friend.

I would like a small group of best friends? Definitely a boy and a girl, perhaps some good friends too, normal friends and maybe not enemies yet but I will accept anyways.

 
Can offer both boy and girl. Both unsorted.

Muzy Jefferson: Funny, smart, loyal, and easy to become friends with.
Katy Slick: Kind of shy, smart, nice, brave.

Interest?
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top