Click Me!!!! (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia Mason

Hey guy's,
I'm posting here because I have decided to bring back Alexia here, and Alexander Remington. They are half brother and sister, I kind of forgot about them but decided that I wanted to something with them. Alexia isn't very developed she hasn't really been in any plots except for when I needed her for Alex. Alex has been a little more active he was engaged but that ended badly. So basically I need everything for them friends, enemies, love interest whatever you have in mind I'm open to ideas.

Alex is a little cold, he would probably need someone to warm up to him and help him become a better person. He had a rough past and got into some trouble with the police, then he started working with the police and got into trouble with his old "friends". So basically he is hiding out in New Zealand, he may be a little rough around the edge's but he has a good heart.

Lexi on the other hand likes to act tough but is really a sweetheart. She is fun-loving and a generally fun person to be around. She looks up to her older brother and that's why she try's to be a bad girl. She loves to run and does it often. She has a good job working with her brother but that tends to take up all of her time. She has a busy schedule and that affects her social life.

If your interested please post, or PM me :)
~Annie

I could offer Jared as a friend to Alexia. He is a nice boy all over really, like to have fun and is really ambitious.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back