<I><B>

Full Name:
Cleo Ann Juliet Savoir

Birth Date:
March 12th 2010

Current Age:
11 Years old (h)

Basic Appearance:
Cleo has medium lengthed soft blond hair and big dark brown eyes. She's rather small for her age, she's slim and pale skinned.
Family often say she's the spit of her dad, with her mum's eyes!

Parents:
Clyde and Anette (deceased, 2015) Savoir. Clyde and Anette met when they both attended Hogwarts Scotland. They dated until they left school when they married and moved from London to Melbourne, Australia. Anette died giving birth to Cleo's 4 year old little brother, Tommy. Anette's mum and dad live in London and Cleo sees them every few months. Clyde's mother, Juliet (whom Cleo's named after), is deceased. She was a muggle solicitor and she died in a car crash when Clyde was 15, leaving Clyde with his father, Raymond, a half-blood Obliviator. When Anette died Clyde became a full-time father, doing the things he loved most, looking after and playing with his children. But now that it's been 4 years since his wifes death hes decided it's time to go back to work. Cleo will be starting HNZ in the summer, so that just leaves Tommy to look after 24/7, and Clyde's father who lives in London alone has already offered to move in with them and babysit (he loves his grandkids and is getting fed-up living alone in a large house). So Clyde has applied for a position in the Ministry!

Siblings, if any:
Tommy, 4! Cleo and Tommy are really close.

Pets, if any:
A lilac pygm puff called Annabellbob, a rabbit called Twinkle and a pug dog called Gibblygob (Tommy named him when he was 2, lol!)

Area of Residence:
Melbourne, Australia! Cleo, her dad, brother and her grandpa Raymond (soon moving in) live in a bungalow down by a small trickling stream! They have a forest right in their back garden and Cleo will often be found there exploring.

Blood status:
Mixed blood. Cleo's mother was a half-blood, her mother is a muggle-born but her father swears he's a pureblood, wether he's telling the truth or not know one knows, Gerald keeps saying he's a pureblood but hasn't showed any proof. Clyde's father is a half-blood and his mother was a muggle.

Five word to best describe your character:
Bubbly, adventorous, brave, friendly and caring!

Personality:
Cleo's a friendly, bubbly, brave and caring girl. She's usually nice but can be set off at the slightest things. If anyone tries to mess with her, her friends or family, they'll have her to deal with. She's got quite a temper on her and she doesn't forgive easily. Her biggest weaknesses are animals and daisy's, although she doesn't know why daisies are one. She's also a sucker for a really soppy apology, and she hates fakes. She likes it when people are open and honest with her and she hates it when girls plaster themselves in make-up, it's just not natural! Cleo can also have a bit of an attitude at times, but it's usually only when people are cheeky to her. If you're cheeky to her, she'll be cheeky back, she doesn't let people walk all over her. But overall, Cleo's a nice girl.

Hobbies: Cleo loves flying, swimming, playing football, dancing and drawing.

A random bit of information: Ever since Cleo's lost her mum she's been writing letters to her daily. She doesn't send them and she's never told anyone about them, but whenever she's feeling lonely, down, upset or when she just needs someone to talk to, she writes letters to her mum and it makes her feel better, like her mum's actually reading them!

Hogwarts House:
Cleo hasn't yet been sorted and she can think of reasons why she'd fit into every house. She's not too bothered about what house she's in and says whatever house the hat thinks she suits best, is fine for her!

Best school subjects (And why):
Care of Magical Creatures and DADA probably. Cleo loves animals and anything to do with them. She's very outdorsey. She's also really looking forward to learning about defensive magic as she's really into all that stuff and fancies herself as an auror.

Worst school subjects (And why):
Cleo's tried not to put much thought into what she thinks will be her worst subject, as every time she does she thinks she'll be utter crap at everything and it's not a very nice thought!

Favourite place at Hogwarts:
Cleo hasn't yet started Hogwarts, but when she has I'll let you know!
It will no doubt be somewere outside! Cleo's really sporty and her dad's taught her to play Quidditch, so she'll be on the pitch alot. She also loves playing football and swimming.

What would your characters Patronus be?
Some sort of dog. There adventorous, happy, sporty and although they can fend for themselfs, they need love, they need friends!

What would your characters Boggart be?
Another member of her family dying, Cleo really couldn't cope with that.

What would your characters Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
Some sort of dog, for the same reasons it would be her Patronus!

What would your charachter see in the Mirror of Erised?
Cleo would see her whole family. Complete, together and happy!

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
One of the times her dad took her and Tommy for a picnic. He took them on his broom to a forest in London were he went when he was a boy. They had the best time ever that day, it was just non-stop laughter and being with each other. Plus it was the day Cleo learned to ride a broom properly!

Hi! :D

- What are your goals for school?
- Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- Is there a famous witch or wizard you relate to or admire?
- Is there a famous muggle you relate to/admire?
- What is your favorite book, music, food?
- What is the most important lesson your parents have ever taught you?

Hello :D

What are your goals for school?

"I just want to make some good friends, have a good time, and do the best I can in my studies!".

Do you know that you want to be when you grow up?

"I would love to be a proffesional Quidditch player! Although that probably wont happen. I love Quidditch!"

Is there a famous witch or wizard you relate to or admire?

"I admire Harry Potter, for he had loads of courage and he defeated Voldemort. I would love to meet him one day, I think he'd be really intresting to talk to."

Is there a famous muggle you relate to/admire?

"I don't watch much t.v and never have, so I don't know much about any famouse muggles."

What is your favorite book, music, food?

"I love the Series of Unfortunate Events by Leminy Snicket. My dad got me them for my birthday one year, there really good. I love loads of music, my dad has piles of old cd's which he plays all the time. Some of my favorites are Coldplay, Runrig and the Proclaimers. My favorite food is roast chicken and gravy with roast potatoes, carrots and a yorkshire pudding".

What is the most important lesson your parents have ever taught you?

"To never judge a book by it's cover. If we judge people by how they look on the inside and don't try to get to the inside, then were not going to get anywere are we!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back