Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleo Silver

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Flexible Hazel Wood Wand with Fairy Wing
CStitle.png

So this is my New Character Cleo, which i wish to put through Schooling again and she needs Friends.

So a little bit about Cleo, She's Shy and still a bit Ditzy

Uhm thats all i have
So if anyone is interested please drop by :) let me know if you want to start some RP's

Thanks
Ash​

I have Heath James here. He is a really awkward fellow, and he is a klutz. Talking to people he doesn't know gets him nervous and causes him to stutter. He could probably be a friend of Cleo if you want. Just tell me what you think. :)

Lovi

Hey Ash!
I have Jess here. She can be Cleo's friend or even her best friend for that matter since she loves making friends. She's bubbly and outgoing and is very talkative. She's quite moody sometimes and is a brat whenever she wants something but the person cannot afford or won't give something to her but other than that she's a great friend. She's loyal and caring but a bit spoiled. Tell me what you think.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back