Clemence Fleur Poesy Delacour

Clemence Poesy

Wand
Rosewood with Veela Hair
Full Name: Clemence Fleur Poesy Delacour (Call me fleur)
- Birth Date: 25 December 2011
- Current Age: 14
- Basic Appearance: Impossibly Gorgeous, a Gene taken from her Grandmother, a Veela. My Long silvery hair comes down to my knees and is a shimmering Pink, but sometimes when i am angry it goes Red. And when i am in love it looks like my head is on fire. I am quite tall for my age, but that could just be my judgement. M<y friends are the same height as me, but i still feel tall. You hardly ever see me out of my heels, and i am VERY stylish.
- Parents: My Gorgeous Mother, Marie Delacour. And my not so handsom Father, Antoine
- Siblings, if any: I have a younger Sister, Gabrielle, she is very precious to me.
- Pets, if any: Dont Get me started! 7 cats : Rudi, Pepe, Cinder, Tiger, Bella, Cooper, Ajax.
1 Dog: Holly
3 Fish: Fred, George, Ginny.
4 Chickens : Ginevra, Mother, Martha, Poppie.
5 Peacocks: Lady P, Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar, Cookie Monsta

- Area of Residence: Dijon, France
- Blood status: 1/2 + 1/4 Veela

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? a butterfly
- What would their Boggart be? Gabrielle Dying
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A Tui ( Native New Zealand Bird)
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her holdign a pair of socks.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Gabrielle was saved by the healers. And me. She was born, and she had 1% chance to live, i lifted her into my arms, and cryed, my tears Helped her heal.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:OME (Oh my Edward) i had the worst Dream last night! Mother accidently knocked over a bucket of bleach on me when i was sleeping (In my dream) and i woke up to WHITE hair, she offered to dye it pink again. So i let her and it turned out Green... This is a nightmare, worst of all, the dye goes into my scalp so it permanently GROWS GREEN. I think i might have a funeral for my good life. :(

Hello there Fleur. :)

I have a few questions:
[ol][li]Who decided on all of the pets? Would you have more if you could? Are you hoping to take one to Hogwarts with you?</LI>
[li]If you are not starting Hogwarts in first year, are you hoping to transfer?
[li]If you'll be a student, what are your hopes and ambitions whilst studying at Hogwarts?
[li]Your Patronus would be a butterfly. Why is this?
[li]Are you close to your parents?
[li]How close are you to your sister, Gabrielle?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Why would your form be a Tui?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show you holding socks. Do you often lose them?
[li]Do you take pride in your appearance? It seems like you would hate to have green hair.
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Have you had many friends growing up? How do you feel having to leave them behind?
<LI>[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.[/li][/ol]

I really like your Patronus memory. :)

Also, You're current age says 14 years old; and your mini-profile says 17; but your birth year is 2011. Which one of the three is correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back