Clearing things up

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked into the hospital wing with a splitting headach she had been dealing with it since the start of the term and she could no longer take it anymore. Taking a seat on the nearest bed Eden layed down and closed her eyes covering them with her hands. Her eyes just hurt so much and it was getting harder and harder for her to see.

Pearl walked around the Hospital wing with her hand resting on her 5 month pregnant belly. She was finding it harder to rush around the hospital wing tending to all the students these days. She walked over to a girl around her daughters age lying down in a bed, "Hello, are you conscious?" she asked gently hoping someone hadn't just dropped off a passed out student.

"Im awake its just this past term in all my classes its been getting harder and harder for me to see and I keep getting these really bad headaches that just wont go away. Could you help?" Eden opened her eyes to look at the women and than closed her eyes again.

Pearl nodded and went over to the medical supply cabinet and grabbed some pills that were like muggle asprin but worked right away. Walking over with the pills and a glass of water Pearl handed them to the girl, "Here you go" she said quietly.

Eden took the pills and her headache went away as if it had never been there. "Thank you so much but what about my vision problem? Im wearing these reading glasses am I going to be stuck with them for the rest of my life or is there something you could do about that also."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back