Clearing Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selwin Snape

So, if you haven't been living under a rock, you may know that I haven't been around lately. With recent events in my life, and more responsibilities, I can't make too much time for HNZ, right now. I have way too many characters on my hands that have a lot of potential. I have used many of them in some plots, some unused. So I'm offering up these characters for adoption. But please note, I will not give my characters away that easily. I will look into seeing how active you are, and then hand over the account to you. My characters have been sitting and the reason why I'm giving them away is so that they can be used in plots and what not. I don't want them to just sit there in someone else's hands. I want them to take part in RPs.

Anyways, here is the list. Please do NOT ask for characters that are NOT on this list. Those that are not on this list are either I am not giving away, or have been asked to be reserved for someone else.

Some of these characters were given to me by others, so before handing the account over, I will be confirming with the original person to make sure it's okay for me to give the account over. Most of these characters have images and stuff made for them, but some don't. Some have bio's, some don't. I reserve the right to take a character back if I feel that the character is not being used, or is in an unjust situation, or if I feel that the person I have the character to isn't suited for the character.

Character list:

Locke Woods
Vanessa Caja
Clover Alfred
Braxton Sparkles
Carla Hunde
Kyra Alexandros
Krusfer
Roman White
Zoeye Parker
Cassie Oliver
Oogi Otis
Zane Deveraux
Aletheia Demeter
Aiden Voss
Terrance Bolt
Emer Laude
Rhy Makwa
Jacob Romance
Locke Romance
Benjamin Eschete
Adam Rouse
Percy Veryl
Victor Pascal
Leon Pascal
James Francesco
Romeo Rodriguez
Natasha Owen
Marcus Blade
Alice Blade
Rhy Makwa
Tracey Cameron
Spencer Parkinson
Emer Laude
Mae Owen
Sirius Oz
Drake Oz

I'll take Braxton ;) Gimme a PM :)

Lexi please

Details sent.

Donna - Sure. ^_^ I apologize I wasn't able to use Braxton a lot, although I did RP with him a few times and he was quite fun. I'll send you details in a bit.

I’ll happily take Terrance Bolt off your hands.

Sorry Emzies, someone just asked me for him before you. He's been taken. :(

That’s okay, I can take James Francesco

Okay. ^_^ I'll send you his details soon on Tybalt's account.

It makes no difference but Rhy Makwa?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back