Classes make me tired

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande walked out onto Hogwarts grounds. It had been a hard day at school and Grande need a sit down. He looked around the grounds and saw it was empty. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was grey. No wonder, no one is outside it looks as though it is about to rain.Grande thought to himself. He looked back down at the grounds and saw his favouite spot down by the lake. He started to head towards it. His favourite spot was a tree with the lake right in front of it. When he got to the tree and sat down and leaned his back against the trunk and brought out his homework but within seconds he put it away again. He could do it later. Grande looked out on to the lake. He closed his eyes and put his head against the trunk of the tree. Heopened them a couple of minutes later when he could here something coming. He picked up the book that he was reading from his bag and began to read. Wondering if he had actually heard anyone at all.

ginny had been up in the tree when she noticed grande coming. he sat down beside a tree which was next to her one and decided it was time for another joke. She jumped down from the tree and walked up to him. 'Boo' she said as he read his book.

Grande jumped slightly when someone had said Boo behind him. He looked round to see who it was. He saw Ginnys face looking down at him. "Hey, Ginny how are you today? I see you are going around scaring people?"Grande said

'hi grande. no, i only decided to scare you since none else has really come here.' said ginny. Sitting down on the grass near grande. 'I'm fine. you?'

nichole was waking by the lakefront to see grande and another girl by the tree. nichole walked over"hi there how you guys doing?

"Im good thanks" Grande said to Ginny. Grande then saw Nichole coming towards them. "Hi, Nichole. Were just sitting. Have you met Ginny?"

Ginny noticed another girl come over to them.'Hallo' she said to her.

"Yeah , i did. So i decide to come outside even though it looks as though it is about to rain. " Grande said "Do you want to sit with us?"

'Yeah it does. 'said ginny lying down to watch the sky but in a second she came straight back up. 'Sorry, my name's Ginny. Nice to meet you.' said ginny standing up and swinging onto the tree again.

"I love being outside no matter what the weather is like. How were your classes?" Grande said.

'Mine are ok. Yours?' said ginny sitting on the tree and swinging her legs. she loved being on the trees.

"Yeah mine are good too. What did you guys have today?" Grande said.

'i was free today so i wasn't doing anything either. i didn't even have any homework.You?' said ginny stopping to swing her legs and starting to climb to the next branch and the next.

'is it? well i wouldn't really know because i'm in Ravenclaw.' she said stopping when she reached the top and looked around.

Ginny climbed down. 'Hey, that is weird. I don't know how that happened but they must really hate you then being muggle-born.' said ginny thinking that was sort of nasty after she had said it.

"Im in Gryffindor" Grande said "Did you want to be in slytherin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back