Frustrated | Bright | Just your average kid

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Ooc: please join!

Charlotte was enjoying going to the daycare center, but since it was everyday now, she was exhausted. Plus, she didn’t feel like she had a friend yet to play with. Finding a corner by herself, she set up some miniature hoops on the ground and held the golf ball sized soft “quaffle” in her hand, trying to toss it through but missed.

Henri liked coming to daycare. He found it fun, and there were people about. He hadn't made too many friends yet, but he knew he would eventually. Henri spotted a girl over in a corner by herself, with some miniature hoops. He wandered over. "Can I join you?" he asked.

Charlotte looked up the boy asking her a question and nodded. “Yeah. Do you want to play with the quaffle or the snitch?” she asked, picking up a plush ball with shiny wings. There was no bludger or bats, as her mum had quickly taken those after Charlotte would try and pelt them at her parents from hidden spaces in their house I’m really bad at old school week

"Quaffle," he said. "I want to be a chaser eventually,"

Charlotte thought it was cool that the boy wanted to play quidditch. Her daddy took her to games, one of the few magic things he would do with her before he left. "Okay! I can play with the snitch. Do you want to hide it and then I'll go look for it?" she asked, suggesting a hide and seek type method.

”Okay,” he said with a little nod. He took the snitch plush. ”Count to twenty,” he instructed her before dashing off to try to hide it.

Charlotte didn't really want to count for so long, but she also wanted to play the game. She covered her eyes and counted out very loudly. "1!, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 78910, 11, 12, 13, 141516, 17, 18, 1920!" she finished before looking around the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back