Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
CLARISS VERNIER
A STRONG AND SECURE FUTURE

Hello All!

This is Clarissa Adeline Vernier. Purposeful and hopeful for the future Minister of Magic.
Her motto is for a strong and secure future in the world of magic. Everyone must be given the opportunity.
Clarissa wants to make the world of magic safer and stronger so that no one has to feel out of place.

I want to create an election campaign for her, in which Clarissa needs your help.

Assistants to distribute election forms
An assistant in planning, preparing and organizing an election campaign
Campaign Prankster
A person who will help with journalists.

And any other help you want to give!

Last edited:
Hey Daina,

So I can offer locations for her, in the medley and bookshop if she wants to do things in businesses around the magical world. I can also offer her Vader as a photographer. I don't currently have anything else to offer, but I'll take a look and see.

Hi Daina! I don't have a whole lot to offer but I can offer Florean Fortescue's for events too :D

Hi, Emzie.
Yes, that's her plan and to do all the good in the world of good magic. The photographer sounds very good, it will really come in handy.

Hi Daina! I don't have a whole lot to offer but I can offer Florean Fortescue's for events too :D
Hi, Camilla!
It will be perfect. I would love to take advantage of the offer.

Hey Daina,

So I can offer locations for her, in the medley and bookshop if she wants to do things in businesses around the magical world. I can also offer her Vader as a photographer. I don't currently have anything else to offer, but I'll take a look and see.
Hi, Emzie.
Yes, that's her plan and to do all the good in the world of good magic. The photographer sounds very good, it will really come in handy.

Sounds good, let me know if you wanna do any threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back