Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLARAADELINAANTOLINI
"WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?"

tumblr_inline_mgjbstWjab1rdzz0q_zps48a0dc25.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

OKAY, SO GIVE US THE BASICS !
"ER, HELLO THERE. I AM CLARA ANTOLINI. I HAVE BEEN REAKING HAVOC FOR 13 YEARS. I JOINED THIS WORLD ON DECEMBER 15, 2023. I BRANDISH A KINGWOOD 15 1/2 WITH ESSENCE OF THESTRAL TAIL HAIR WAND. I AM IN THE HOUSE OF HUFFLEPUFF AND PRETTY STOKED ABOUT IT. I WAS BORN WITH MIXED BLOOD, NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS. SO YEAH!"

SO WHAT ARE AND AREN'T YOU INTO ?
"Well, I love bright colors. Actually, I just love colors. I really enjoy being with animals as well. I like all kinds of sports, mainly rock-climbing, or swimming. I love what people call "miserable" weather - snow, thunderstorms, rain. The lot. I hate it when people litter. Keep the world green! I don't like it when people are wasteful. I hate having to wait, call me impatient, but its frustrating. I don't like having to multi-task, and I hate bad table manners. I also don't like double negatives."

HOW ER... INTERESTING. EVER LOOKED INTO THE MIRROR OF ERISED ?
"I would love to have a family of my own. But I'd also love to help people in some way. Maybe help the sick, or take in kids with no parents."

WHAT MAKES YOU SHAKE IN YOUR BOOTS ?
"Clowns. They freak me out. And dolls, they are just creepy! But I guess the thing I hate the most is people not liking me, or judging me. "

EVEN YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME GOOD QUALITIES, RIGHT ?
"I guess I'm a really good listener? I am pretty caring, and a good comforter. I can be a pretty good friend. "

AND IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS YOU HAVE YOUR BAD, HUH ?
"I am quite sensitive. Though I put up a wall, when no one is around, I can't help but break down. I am very paranoid that everyone is talking about me behind my back. I guess I'm not very trusting."

DO YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY ?
"I have quite a big family. My dad's name is Carlo, I think he's in his 40s. Mom's name is Bianca, I guess she's in her 40s too. Rosa is my only sister, we are quite similar. I have two brothers, Orsino and Vicenzo. My grandaddy is Alvise, and my grandmom is Adelina. And we fight like any family, but yes, I do love them."

WHERE YA FROM, BY THE WAY ?
"My family is from Italy, but my grandparents moved to New Zealand to start afresh, and to build their wealth. I guess it worked for them. They go back to Italy a lot, and my dad met my mom in Italy, and moved her over here. My uncle met his wife over in Italy as well, but dad stayed there. So here I am."

THE DEMENTORS ARE HERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ?
"Oh gosh! I guess all the bullies from my young school years. They exist at that age believe it or not. Or being pushed to the background where my family is involved."

BETTER GETUP A PATRONUS. WHAT ARE YOU REMEMBERING ?
"Definitely getting into Hufflepuff. I think I will make lots of friends in this house."

Family
bc934836-150b-407a-95a0-ec7a829bb5ff_zpsjfpzldok.jpg

Alvise Antolini
Grandad. Wizard. From Italy.
Name Meaning: Famous Warrior.

tumblr_inline_mtrht1ntCg1snt47v_zps94c11648.png

Bianca Antolini
Grandmom. Witch. From Italy. Alvise's wife.
Name Meaning: White, pure.

5133acec-cafc-4411-b798-d4ad1c1a1809_zpstjxi8sx0.jpg

Alfonso Antolini
Alvise's eldest son. Uncle. Wizard.
Name Meaning: Noble, ready.

tumblr_inline_mthosxWW9T1s2aucp_zpse3825747.png

Gabriella Antolini
Alvise's wife. Aunt. Witch.
Name Meaning: Woman of God.

a01e928a-7de0-4cd7-8ed0-deee97187e29_zpsdwerptgu.jpg

Dario Antolini
Alfonso's eldest son. Cousin. Wizard.
Name Meaning: Rich.

0cdb6fa0-e07e-456c-8b22-a80d69ffbf8d_zps58c6c8b1.jpg

Naomi Antolini
Alfonso's eldest daughter. Cousin. Witch.
Name Meaning: Pleasant.

tumblr_inline_mtyazrw4zH1s2xuoo_zps6fb1b134.png

Maria Antolini
Alfonso's daughter. Cousin. Witch
Name Meaning: Star of the Sea

95b8c123-4910-4c22-aeea-3117d96b362b_zps7xw0mqtn.jpg

Gemma Antolini
Alfonso's daughter. Cousin. Witch
Name Meaning: Precious Stone

colin_zpsf2de42e7.png

Enrico Antolini
Alfonso's youngest son. Cousin. Wizard.
Name Meaning: Home Ruler.

9dd05483-24e8-45a7-80b7-f4e193962996_zpsftajxffk.jpg

Carlo Antolini
Alvise's youngest son. Father. Wizard.
Name Meaning: Manly. Strong.

tumblr_inline_mm0zywQeuL1qz4rgp_zps9ff7702b.png

Adelina Antolini
Carlo's wife. Mother. Witch.
Name Meaning: Noble.

tumblr_inline_mtv5mmPIwY1qiwxkc_zpsd7ce2d30.png

Rosa Antolini
Carlo's eldest child. Sister. Witch.
Name Meaning: Rose.

tumblr_mmg1g2MWuW1sq5usso2_250_zps210a2123.png

Orsino Antolini
Carlo's eldest son. Brother. Wizard.
Name Meaning: Bear like.

e8976df9-263d-424a-9ba3-89c95caf6975_zps8b086e5c.jpg

Vicenzo Antolini
Carlo's youngest son. Brother. Wizard
Name Meaning: Conquering.

tumblr_inline_msmfd0HMtu1qz4rgp_zps08be7e1c.png

Clara Antolini
Carlo's youngest child. Witch.
Name Meaning: Bright.

Digging Deeper

Behind the Name:
Clara: Feminine form of the Latin name Clarus, meaning "Clear, Bright, Famous".
The name Clarus was borne by a few early saints. The feminine form was popularized by the 13th-century Saint Clare of Assisi (called Chiara in Italian), a friend and follower of Saint Francis, who left her wealthy family to found the order of nuns known as the Poor Clares. As an English name it has been in use since the Middle Ages, originally in the form Clare, though the Latinate spelling Clara became more popular in the 19th century.
People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony. People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.

Adelina: Latinate diminutive of Adela, meaning "Noble, Kind".
Originally a short form of names beginning with the Germanic element adal meaning "noble". Saint Adela was a 7th-century Frankish princess who founded a monastery at Pfazel in France. This name was also borne by a daughter of William the Conqueror.
People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths. People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

Antolini: Meaning "Powerful and Complete".
Italian: from the personal name Antolino, a pet form of Antonio. Antonio is a Spanish and Italian form of Antonius, meaning 'beyond praise'. A famous bearer was the Renaissance painter Antonio Pisanello. Anthony is the English form of the Roman family name Antonius, which is of unknown Etruscan origin. The most notable member of the Roman family was the general Marcus Antonius (called Mark Antony in English), who for a period in the 1st century BC ruled the Roman Empire jointly with Augustus. The name became regularly used in the Christian world due to the fame of Saint Anthony the Great, a 4th-century Egyptian hermit who founded Christian monasticism. Its popularity was reinforced in the Middle Ages by the 13th-century Saint Anthony of Padua, the patron saint of Portugal. It has been commonly (but incorrectly) associated with Greek avoc (anthos) "flower", which resulted in the addition of the h to this spelling in the 17th century.
People with this name have a deep inner desire to express their own power in a concrete manner and thus achieve something great for humanity. People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy. They are dependable, down to earth, and well grounded. They take pride in their work, and do the best job they can.

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Sagittarian individuals are jovial, intelligent, and freedom-loving. With Jupiter as the ruling planet, people born under this sign are considered to be understanding and principled. They have an appetite for learning and travel. Sagittarius make excellent friends because of their encouraging, positive nature and their kind heart that will do anything to make sure the friend is happy. They do not expect favors in return, their kindness is selfless. A Sagittarius born on December 15 is not as unconventional as some members of their sign, but they can appreciate the absurd and contemplate the impossible. These folks are success-oriented yet have too much integrity to go against their principles to get what they want. They never lose sight of their commitments and interests. December 15 people look to their pals for counsel. Romance can be complicated for them, but they never stop trying to make their love life work. They are much more intense than they seem, and they can suffer more pain because of a breakup than even those closest to them realize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back