Christmas Shopping...maybe

Asher Lurken

Wand
Zebra Wood 10" with essence of unicorn hair
Asher waited in the main sitting area of the tent for Nina. They were hopefully going to find some Christmas presents while they were out today. Asher tapped her toe as she waited. She was so excited that she would get to go Christmas shopping for the first time.

Nina put her hair up in a high pony tail this morning and put her favourite neckalace on, that was a heart and was ingraved with music notes of a lullabye her Grandmother sang to her as a child. This neckalace was given to her as a birthday gift when she was 8 years old. Nina was also wearing jeans, a simple t-shirt and over top a nice winter coat. Nina put on some make up quickly hoping Asher wouldn't already be ready, though it was probable they slept in the same section of the tent and she hadn't seen her in a small bit. Nina walked out with her wallet in her coat pocket only to see Asher tapping her foot. Nina looked at her nervously and said, "Sorry were you waiting long?" Nina began to fiddle with her neckalace waiting for Asher's response.

Asher looked up at Nina. "Oh, no! Just excited!" She jumped up with a bright smile. "ready?"

Nina nodded excitedly and said, "Yeah, are you?" Nina walked towards Asher with a smile, quite glad they had made up.

Nina smiled and walked with Asher there arms were linked together but her hands were in her pockets because she didn't have gloves, well she did but she couldn't find them and it was likely she forgot them. "So who do you want to shop for first?" Nina asked with a smile.

"Well, I've already picked out Abbey's gift. Its in Brightstone...so I guess Noah. You?"

"Well I think Alex will be the hardest to shop for and I don't even know if I will be seeing Ashley and Ferne," Nina said with a smile but making sure she didn't mention that she had already picked out a gift for Asher and Abbey it was a joint gift but she figured Asher and maybe Abbey would enjoy it all the same.

"I just wish I knew what to get him...I know he loves Berti Botts." Asher blushed slightly as she remembered the first time she'd given him the candy. "And I get the impression he likes snowboarding..."

"Snowboarding really? I might have to challange him a bit," Nina mummbled to herself, she loved snowboarding to bits. "I don't know, I don't have much experience in gifts for boys," Nina said a little embarassed.

Asher glanced at a shop and it hit her. "Maybe an animal..."

"An animal? Hmm, what kind? An owl, cat, etc etc..." Nina asked curiously.

"I think he'd like a cat...but I'm not sure...I wouldn't know until I see..."

Nina nodded and said, "You want to go in, or do you want to wait until we go back to Scotland, I work there and I could probably get you a bit of a discount." Nina shrugged she wasn't sure if Asher would take this offer but it didn't matter much.

[OOC: I forgot who is the person that you chose for yours and Abbey's father?]

"oh, a discount would be nice!" Asher smiled. "thanks Nina"

[Drake Bell...but with glasses and a beard]

"No problem," Nina said with a smile, "Any ideas on what you want, I know almost exactly every animal in the MM back home," Nina added.

"Well, I think he likes cats, but again I'm not sure. I don't want him to know what I'm thinking of getting him." Asher admitted.

Nina nodded and said, "Well as you should know there are a lot of kitten and cats aparently there was a whole new litter sent in like last week." Nina smiled she was excited to get back to work to see them, she assumed that it would be quite nessasary for her to work if she was there over the holidays.

"Great!" Asher's mind drifted to what she would get Nina and Alex for Christmas too. Obviously she couldn't get Nina's gift with her...and Alex...wel that was going to be hard.

Nina nodded and her mind drifted to gifts then she realized she would have to give something to Noah, Harri, Professor Pinkerton, just because she was her head of house and she thought it would be the right thing to do because she was behind Nina 100%. Then she began to come quite curious of what others would give her, she never asked or anything but she always got a little curious while Christmas shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back