Chilling Out

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
She ran down to the lake, glad to be out in the fresh air after being stuffed up in the castle all week. She put her bag down under a tree and sat down to enjoy the scenery. It was such a lovely day, she hoped she saw someone she knew.

Caysi walked down to the lake front and saw a girl and said " Hey, I'm Caysi Finnigan, I think that I've seen you before.". she smiled.

Harry walked down to the lake and saw a girl he didn't recognise sitting under a tree. "Is it OK if I sit here?" he asked. He suddenly became very nervous so said "I'm Harry by the way. I'm in first year. What about you?" he said, waiting for an answer from the girl.

Caysi saw a boy there and said " Hello, I'm Caysi Finnigan". she smiled.

Lemina smiled and said "Hi Caysi, yeah are you in Hufflepuff? Because I am." and then turned around and said to Harry, "Hi Harry, I'm Lemina Troque. I'm in first year too. Of course you can sit here." she patted a patch of ground beside her.

Caysi smiled and said " Hey, yeah I'min Hufflepuff". she nodded and said " Do you mind if I sit here?". she pointed to the seat next to Lemina.

Harry said hello to Caysi and smiled at her. Then he sat down beside Lemina. He caught himself staring at her but quickly turned away before she noticed.

"Yeah sure its fine," she said to Caysi, Lemina then lent back and said, " Isn't it a really nice day." She looked at Caysi and then realised she reminded her of someone. She racked her brains trying to think who it was then she remembered Caysi's surname. "Are you related to Elise Finnigan? I met her on the Hogwarts Express"

" She's my sister". she smiled. " But she's not here anymore, my father took her out to go to Beauxbatons.". she said.

"I know the weather is lovelly isn't it?" he replied to Lemina. He wished that Caysi would leave him and Lemina alone but didn't speak his thoughts as the worst way to annoy her would be to upset her friend.

"Oh no that's terrible" she said to Caysi, "Did Elise want to go there?" She noticed Harry was being rather hostile to Caysi but perhaps girly gossip wasn't really his thing. When he replied to her small talk she responded by saying, "It's such a gorgeous day here. In October back home it would be horribly windy and most probably raining as well."

" No she was forced to go". she said, " I have to go anyways, I'm gunna go play some guitar, see you up in the common room Lemina!". she smiled and got up and left waving at them.

He felt sorry for Lemina and her horrible weather he had heatwaves for most of the year and to him the current weather felt rather cold. "I'm used to much warmer weather, if you came to my house during the summer you would leave with lovely auburn skin" Harry was so shy he got muddled and only a second later realised that auburn was more of a reddy colour so he corrected himself by saying, "Actually it would go more russet. I'm sure you wouldn't want red skin."

"Oh right, bi then Caysi" she smiled and waved to her. Lemina then turned and paid full attention to what Harry was saying. It was only then that she realised that he looked very nice with the sun blazing down on his face. She worked out that what he was saying might be an indirect way of asking her over to his house but she dismissed it with a giggle.

Glad that Caysi had finally left and he had Lemina to himself he inched closer to her and placed his hand beside hers. "So I presume your a Hufflepuff from your yellow skirt hem." he said questioningly.

"Yeah I'm a Hufflepuff. You must be a Ravenclaw!" she said jokingly. She said this since he'd worked out she was a Hufflepuff but it might be true. She noticed his hand edged closer to hers. She inhaled and then clasped his hand. His skin was wonderously soft.

"Wow I am. Do you study Divination?" he said. He felt a burst of happiness run through him when she held his hand.

"No, I just thought that since you are so smart" she said, gazing at him adoringly. The sun was starting to set in the horizon and it was getting colder.

He blushed then noticed Lemina was starting to shiver. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Harry was being really nice but she thought she better get back up to the castle. She stood up and handed him back his coat. "I'm going to head back up now, do you want to come or stay here?" she asked him.

"Yeah, let's go to the library. It'll be warm in there and it's right next to my common room!" She held Harry's hand and started to walk up towards the library.

((Do you want to start?))

Harry walked up towards the castle with Lemina. He really wanted to ask her on a date but was too shy. "Are you sure you're warm enough?"

((OK :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back