Cheese Puffs.... And Oreos.... And Hershey bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Pike

OOC First Name
Ilana
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
So, Amanda here was supposed to have a crush. But this character has not been used for a while, so I have decided to let someone else be her crush. Okay, I would like for them to be in her year, but I might accept people in their second year. They must be a boy. All basic requirements. Okay, so Amanda will start running in to this person. And whenever she sees them, she starts blurting out random, boring stuff out of nervousness.

Also, she can never have too many friends! If someone wants like a study group or something, she would be happy to join.

And if you have a mean character who likes to pick on so-called nerds, then that's fine too!

So reply and you'll get cookies. Tell me your favorite kind, too.

Also: Family needed.
She only has one sibling, and Emzies already has that character, so no siblings.
But if you want to create her mother and her father, I'll PM you with information.
And also, for existing characters, we can find a way to have cousins and aunts and uncles.

Cheese Puffs :wub:

Uhm, Brielle can act mean to Amanda? Brielle's really a 'nerd' herself, but
she doesn't like people knowing it. Brielle isn't very good at making friends at
all, so she is looking for enemies. It could be interesting because Brielle would
usually like someone like Amanda. :cool:

Oreos :p

Maybe Vayne can be a crush or a friend.... :)
Vayne is kind of funny and he can be adorable sometimes.
Vayne is very tolerant and open-minded and he can be very friendly if he like to.

brielle&amanda

Alrighty, then. That sounds interesting. Would you like me to start a topic or should I?

vayne&amanda

He sounds good for Amanda's crush. Would you like me to start a topic or should I? And maybe we should wait until after the birthday thread... whatever you want to do.

maybe you can start the topic...
And, it's really up to you whether you would want to start after the birthday thread, or maybe, we can actually start their interaction in that thread? What do you think? Maybe like, the "crush" thing would actually start or develop there?

vayne&amanda

Good idea! Will post there to start it.

Okay then.. See you there...!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back