• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Cheering..

Lilia Carter

Well-Known Member
Messages
166
:D ;-) :) Whoah!, I missed this a lot
I miss you guys, I miss HNZ..
How's everyone? everyone rocki'n..
Lolz..

By the way, I need help..
we have incoming sportfest, and we don't have any yells yet, cheering songs, I'm a junior[yah], high shcool..
does anyone know any yells, or cheering songs?..
i really need it, please and thank you.
:D
there expecting some from me, and i can't think much for it, thanks for the help guys, if you have any..
 
Well this is a song that we had made during our camp.Our team was blu so it went how it goes but if your team has a colour so you can replace it according to you wish.

We are going to make you black and blue
Black and Blue
Black and Blue
We are going to make you black and blue
So deal with it

It looks boring if you read it but we sang it all together with doing a hand motion like a turtle which was our animal and it looked great

Like it was a cheer we heard other team's members singing!
 
Back
Top