Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
not interested
Wand
Oak Wand 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Aonghas had decided on a dull and dreary morning that he would spend the time in the library. He hadn’t check it out as of yet and he was keen to see what it held. He had heard a lot about the library at the other hogwarts, and he was keen to make his own comparisons to this one. Aonghas began making his way through the aisles of books, he would pull out a random one and then after a few glances put it back on the shelf. He had a few under his arm, not ones he would be necessarily taking out but ones he would maybe want to read, one on quidditch specifically was of interest to him. He turned into one of the aisles and was suddenly bumping into someone, causing the books to fall out of his arms. ”Oh sorry,” he said quickly.

Phineas wasn't anywhere to be found, so Uno tried the one place she never thought she'd ever have to go to. The library. She didn't think he'd be in there, but she'd use it as an excuse if anyone found her looking at the books about magical creatures; she was very excited to be learning about them the following year. Sneaking a book off the shelf, Uno turned, and got knocked over by someone bumping into her. "Dude are you for real?" She sneered, pushing herself up off the floor. "Could you please watch where I'm going?"

Aonghas frowned immediately when the girl started talking, "Ah said ah wis sorry," the boy insisted, "An' ah'll promise ah'll watch mare where am goin' in the future," the boy met the girl's gaze, "but ye know ah'm no the only one tae blame in this," Aonghas didn't even move to pick up the books that had fallen out of his grasp.

Uno rolled her eyes at the boys reply, before scowling when he blamed her. "How are you not the one to blame, Putz? You bumped into me, not the other way around."

Aonghas shook his head at her, "Aye, but ye werenae lookin' much either or ye might've avoided me tae," the boy had admitted his fault and apologised for it. She was just being annoying about it.

"And why would I be watching you, Jonas Brother?" Uno shook her head in disgust, "Are you always so conceited that you think the whole world will move around where you step?"

”Naw me, but like yer surroundin’s,” the boy retorted, but he was getting too deep into this, this girl was just looking for an arguement, ”Look, ah apologised, can we move oan? Whits a jonas brother anywae?”

Uno rolled her eyes when the boy asked to move on, then sighed at having to explain a Jonas Brother. "They were a boy band - do you know what that is at least?"

Aonghas shrugged a little, "Like when guy ae in a band taegether?" He replied ma little unsure of his answer. "Ah havenae heard of the jonas brothers,"

Uno frowned at the boy again. "They were like, a huge boy band back in the day. Justin Bieber? Zac Efron? Anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back