Check-Up

Hazel Butler

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Hazel sat in the now very familiar waiting room. She wasn't alone, she never was. In a dark corner there was was a woman with black hair that looked even bigger than she was flicking through a magazine. A few chairs down a blonde haired girl chewing bubble gum that couldn't be older than Seventeen, with no bump looking terribly nervous. She watched as the brunette three chairs down from her was called in for an appointment and decided to content herself with a magazine as well, instead of focusing on her thoughts. She hated these check ups, they made all of her worries that much worse. Her condition made everything so much thornier and complicated. Did the babies have her curse? The question that loomed like a sword hanging over her head by a fine thread that was fraying with every passing day as her stomach continued to expand, just waiting to drop and kill her or with any luck miss and her angels be 100% fine and healthy. She slammed the magazine back on the table and frowned, her thoughts too muddled now to focus on any meaningless chatter that the glossy pages held.

Corinne stepped out of her office and smiled farewell to one patient as she called to the next one to enter. Her day had been extremely busy so far and as she glanced upwards from her clipboard she was relieved to see that it was slowing down at last.
"Hazel Butler" she called again, walking inside her office and holding the door for the lady.
"I hope you haven't been waiting long."

[sorry this had taken me so long to get too... please feel free to godmod my character within reason so you can move along or finish up your rp. Nudge me away on my main account by all means ;) ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back