character request !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Mauven

OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
Sup dewds and dewdettes?! So, you know this pretty little blonde Quidditch Seeker and her Head Girl twin sister? Well guess what? Alexis and I are looking for somebody to play their Baby Daddy! So you may all want to know just what we are looking for, the character himself is completely open, but we do have a spiffing plot for him to be involved in (apart from said plot you can do whatever you like with him) and I'm hoping you love Matthew Morrison as much as I do because honestly, who could resist the cuteness of this? Anyways, baby daddy is thirty-four years old, yes, that's right, Mr. Baby Daddy lost the big-v when he was seventeen to Ms. Frances Alexandra, and what cruel luck, Frannie found out she had a bun in the oven! So what did she do? Go and tell him he was set to be a Baby Daddy? Uh, no! She absolutely freaked out, Frannie didn't want to ruin Baby Daddy's life so she told him the bun (she didn't know it was twins) belonged to another baker, and was off to New Zealand, leaving part way through her last year at Hogwarts Wizarding Academy, and leaving her first love behind with it.

But oh no! That is not the end of the tale, you see those buns are all grown up now, and are in their last year at Hogwarts and Beauxbatons, and it seems mommy has found herself a gentleman by the name of Tamas Mauven! But we couldn't just let them all live happily ever after, this is HNZ afterall. So this is where Baby Daddy comes in! He is in New Zealand (the reason is all up to you) and he spies what he thinks is Frannie, and can he believe his eyes? Nope. So he addresses the young girl as Frannie, but is soon corrected, in fact the person he has greeted is none other than Miss Kalani Alexandra, and just as they puzzle over the connection, que Miss Riley Alexandra, coming out of a shop to meet back up with her sister, and wouldn't you know it, Baby Daddy thinks he is seeing double. So after this chance meeting all of the truth begins to unfold and it seems that Baby Daddy has come to visit mommy Alexandra to sweep her up off of her feet and take her and the twins away with him to be a happy family again, but the problem is that they don't want to go, despite the chemistry. The three Alexandra's want to stay with Mr. Mauven.

So really, the rest hasn't been plotted out, but what we need from you is a 34 year old male, with the PB of Matthew Morrison (however if you have another PB idea just let me know and we can negotiate) and is the Baby Daddy of Riley And Kalani, and attended Hogwarts Wizarding Academy with Frannie. The rest is up to you! He will need a first and last name, and yep! Post on up guys! After a few poeple have posted a decision will be made, just make sure you can post at least two paragraphs so we have something to work with!

:woot: i can have if you want a male to run the male charecter :cool:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back