Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 ½" Flexible Pine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
</FONT>
HEY, YOU
jQZrcF3.png

YEAH YOU, PAL.

I SEE YOU LURKIN' THERE. COME OVER HERE FOR A SECOND.

I GOT SOME STUFF I WANNA SHOW YOU ...
<i>
</i>
7mMnXTD.png
<FONT font="Times New Roman">So there's a few old characters I've got lurking around that I want to put to use, but I've got enough of my own to deal with. I'd like some people to take them on and develop them at their own pace, for their own purposes. If you want them, come and get 'em!*

They come with as much or as little detail as you want. PBs, backstory, family, even some graphics. If you dislike all of that and just want the name, that's cool, too. Post below, PM this account or contact me on Skype if you're interested in any of them. **

*This character would be yours and yours alone. I won't have (and will not want to have) any input into the character's development thereafter, unless it is part of a family and you wish for them to interact with other family members.

**I wouldn't bother looking up any of their profile pages either, they've almost all been cleared of information. If you want a more detailed background on specific characters, PM me.
7mMnXTD.png
KEY
Unable to be altered | RED
Able to be altered | GREEN
7VMvgKM.jpg

NAME: Armando Pereya
ETHNICITY: Colombian
PLAYBY: Javier Bardem
BACKGROUND Not important. PM if required.
Txebvkm.jpg

NAME: Jai Dionysus
ETHNICITY: New Zealand
PLAYBY: Paul Wesley. Comes with banner.
BACKGROUND Adopted as a child. Went to HNZ, sorted into Slytherin. Living in Bleak Street, is a private wandmaker and wood carver. Very grumpy person, big soft spot for animals and babies.
i0Zm5Iz.jpg
e4XUPjC.jpg

NAME: Phillip 'Pippin' Piper
ETHNICITY: English
PLAYBY: Jack Davenport, previously Billy Boyd. Banners may be included
BACKGROUND Grew up in England, attended HNZ. Sorted into Hufflepuff. Was a sickly child and wheelchair-bound, now walks with a cane. Proper, poised, gentle.
sM3Ftru.jpg

NAME: Faust Aston
ETHNICITY: Australian
PLAYBY: Ian Nelson
BACKGROUND: Older brother of Orpheus, Hank and Thea. Outwardly dutiful and protective of his siblings, Faust hates his parent's control of his life and would do anything to escape their expectations.
NAME: Aubrey Derlinch
ETHNICITY: French
PLAYBY: N/A
BACKGROUND: Attended Beauxbatons, participated in the Triwizard Tournament, placed 2nd.
Holy cow, you made it to the end. Well done, you.
Also, I have more spare characters but I'm too lazy to do the rest, so just ask.

Are you still going to make Tesla'a brother? If not I'll take the account. I don't want you to be stretched too thin :)

I'll skype you!

Thank you to everyone who has PM'd me to take characters!

I have updated the list. All of the characters listed are still available, so please Skype or PM me to take one :)

See previous post :)

People are still taking characters, come grab some for yourself!

List has been updated :) Come see who else is available!

Wow, so many characters gone! :o

You people are awesome! Ahhh, but there are still more who want your luuuurrrve :r

Post below or PM/Skype!

You've all taken so many characters from me!

My life is complete, thanks to my HNZ pals ;_;

There are a still more to be rescued. PM me on Wren or message on Skype!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back