OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
I know other OC people have spoken about this in skype, and now I'm deciding whether it's been asked out not I'm going to ask again - mainly because I'm unsure if its been answered.

When you decide a character is going to die, if they are involved with other characters, at what point do you need to fill out a form. i know its when you're going to express it like shown on the board, and when it's something violent I'm sure it's required, but if someone decided to kill a character (for instance if i killed Prue) and needed to have a funeral or reaction by Sav, Lue, or Monty at what point does it need approval?

Thank you for answering!

Solution
Our site rules state:
Any plots which extend beyond the usual pattern of life for a wizard/witch character should receive admin approval. These include plots which contain major crime, death or serious illness, a character doing something which might make them 'famous,' non-student/staff characters on Hogwarts grounds, etc. When in doubt, PM an admin.
If you plan on RPing a death in any way (the actual death, its impact on others, etc.), admin need to be a part of that discussion to make sure the plot and its parts are conforming with site standards. You can always PM us to find out more. :)
Our site rules state:
Any plots which extend beyond the usual pattern of life for a wizard/witch character should receive admin approval. These include plots which contain major crime, death or serious illness, a character doing something which might make them 'famous,' non-student/staff characters on Hogwarts grounds, etc. When in doubt, PM an admin.
If you plan on RPing a death in any way (the actual death, its impact on others, etc.), admin need to be a part of that discussion to make sure the plot and its parts are conforming with site standards. You can always PM us to find out more. :)

Solution
i only didn't because I thought it would be a helpful question. XDSo if the death impacts others discuss it with you, otherwise usually okay?

Viviana Nacht said:
i only didn't because I thought it would be a helpful question. XDSo if the death impacts others discuss it with you, otherwise usually okay?
If you plan to kill off a character at all it needs to be admin approved. That way they're aware because it can be a touchy subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back