OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Jemma Potter was sitting alone at one of the tables in the library. She had her books spread out in front of her, but she wasn’t actually studying even though she really needed to be. She wasn’t doing so well in school, and she really didn’t want to let Carter down again. Though, the twins had just started walking and talking, so he was properly distracted at the moment.

Jemma looked at the Daily Prophet sitting to the side of he table once more. It was weird to think that there was a new Minister in charge and that it wasn’t her uncle running the country. She didn’t really understand politics or what all the election process meant, but she could tell something was wrong with her aunt and uncle, and it had her stomach in knots. She didn’t know what it was because she didn’t want to mention it to Jacob, but having lost both her parents by the age of 11, any abnormal behavior in the adults she loved made her quite tense. Jemma hadn’t even seen Jacob lately, which only made things worse. She read her uncle’s words once more, looking at his smiling face, trying to reassure herself that everything was fine.

Athena was on her way to the library to make sure she did a good job with exams. She wanted to do better than last year and she wanted to achieve the things Evelyn had too. She knew it was a lot to expect from herself, but she figured it would not be bad to dream. The blonde entered the library and looked around for a free spot. Athena than saw a familliar face. It was Jemma who was sitting all by herself. And as she looked at the lots of books around the table, she had the same idea as she herself had. Athena walked slowly towards the girl and smiled than. Athena liked Jemma and knew she could use some friends. '' Hi Jemma!'' Athena said sweet to the girl and than went sitting on a chair across Jemma. '' Here to study too I see. Is it going well?'' Athena asked the girl and hoped she didn't mind her sitting here too. Otherwise she could tell her ofcourse.

Jemma slid her books over to make room for Athena as the other Gryffindor girl joined her at the table. "Hi Athena!" she said with a smile. Athena was one of her roommates, and Jemma liked her well enough even if she didn't really know her that well. The redhead nodded to the girl with a grimace on her face. "Not well, actually. I keep getting distracted." she admitted with a shrug of her shoulders. "I take it you came to study too?" she asked.

Athena was glad that Jemma seemed excited to see her. At least she didn't say that she needed to leave her alone or something. The blonde smiled back at Jemma and put her own book from Charms on the table in front of her. Athena wished to have better grades than she had in this two years and wished to be such as good as Evelyn was in Charms and the things she put effort in. Athena was ambitious and had some dreams in her school carreer. And she believed she could do better, if she just focused. She smiled as Jemma said that she was getting distracted. '' Oh me distracting you, doesn't help much than.'' Athena said with a grin. Jemma was her roommate and Athena liked her. They didn't spoke that much, but the blonde thought that needed to change. She always loved to meet people and chat. '' I did yeah. I really need better grades. If I ever want to be succesful around here.'' Athena explained to Jemma. And looked at what she was studying. '' But I like chatting too. We can do both perhaps?' Let's see if we can multitask.'' The blonde suggested but understood it if Jemma wanted to focus only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back