Genevieve Fuentes

'Evie' 🐉

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Evie was a little frustrated whilst doing roses this year. She had absolutely no idea who any of the people on her list were and was convinced it was organised this way on purpose. They were definitely testing her. The next person on her list she discovered was a Slytherin, and so she made her way down to dungeons where she knew the slytherin common room was somewhere. Surely they would come by at some point? And if not, surely someone could direct her somewhere helpful? She stood there for a few moments before quickly rushing over to an older boy who may have known the guy. "Hey! Sorry, but do you know anyone by the name of..." She looked down at her list. "Caleb Thorne?"

Caleb was enjoying his day so far. It had been entertaining to say the least and the dance wasn't even until that night. He was convinced that all classes should be canceled on Valentine's day when roses were being delivered but apparently his professor's disagreed. He was leaving the common room when he saw a girl approach him and he grinned when she asked for him by name. "Well it's your lucky day." he laughed. "That's me."

Evie beamed as the older boy confirmed that he was in fact Caleb Thorne. "Oh that's amazing! I never thought I'd ever find you!" she exclaimed. "I've been running around all day so I can deliver this rose to you. I hope you like it." She reached into her basket and pulled out a yellow rose that had a note attached to its stem.

Happy Valentine's.

- Ive

"Just for me?" Caleb asked with just a hit of performative excitement. But he gladly took the rose and read the note right away. He smiled when he saw it was from Ivelisse. He enjoyed the girl's company and was always glad to have an ally in his dislike of Celia. There was that saying about enemies of enemies. But he was happy to think of her as a friend too. "Well good luck on the rest of those." he said and gestured to her basket. "If it took you all day to find me you have your work cut out for you."

"Yes!" Evie exclaimed with a nod as the older boy asked if the rose was just for him. She couldn't help but smile too as he smiled at the note. She loved helping spread the Valentine's Day cheer. "Thanks." she said as he wished her luck. He was right that she was definitely going to need it. "Enjoy the rest of your day." And with that, Evie headed in the opposite direction in search for her next recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back