Celebrating

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka came out of her last exsam feeling like she needed to get away from the castle for a little bit. She had chainged out of her uniform into something that made her look a bit like a bag lady but Zazuka didn't mind much. it was mainly the sickly green oversized jacket that made her look like that. Her hair was up in a pair of looped braids that she interwinded with purple ribbons today. Zazuka skiped down the road with a reall aim. Just wondering while humming a song she loved. "This town is our town, so very glamorse I bet you'd live here if you could and be one of us." She ended up singing and taking a spin before starting again on her way to nowhere in particuler.

"Hey Zuka" Andromeda ran to catch up with her friend, the exams were over and she could finally breathe a sigh of relief. As she finally came alongside Zuka she smiled at her.
"All done for our first year. We survived somewhat in tact any how" she stretched out her arms while she yawned, "It's been exhausting. I'm glad its all over for a year anyhow. How did you think you did?"

Zauzka sighed and put her hands behind her head. "I think I did better than last semester but that's yet to be determend. How do you think you did? And do you really think you mum will mind that I say over the whole summer I mean I really hate to imposse." She said at almost light speed. Zazuka had been really worryed about this sinse the summer monthes started.

"Zuka!" Andromeda nearly stopped breathing when her friend let out her rather nervous outburst, "We won't be staying with my mom any how, we're going to Esmerelda's at the Gables. Mom and her boyfriend went away to get hitched and are setting up house together. So I wrote and asked Essie if we could stay with her and she totally wants us too. Would be insulted if we didn't. Which is cool as we get to come to the harbour and pop to Brightstone as well whenever we want. I've a new boss who wants me to work throughout the summer anyway. Bummer that. So we are good, place to crash and mischief to achieve" Andromeda paused to catch her own breath.
"Exam wise, I really don't know. I think I did good in charms the rest are 50/50. When you had to do the marking charm for your exam were you able to do more than misty swirls? Its just that I was convinced a wolf appeared out of my mist near the end. I mean how bizarre is that?"

Zazuka brightened even laughed at Andy's explenation. "That's good I get to go to work at Ollivander's more easyly. Which is going to be nessery for me. All the first years are getting thier wands." She said rolling her eyes. The wand shop was going to be one busy place though the summer. "Do you think Herason is going to be there too. I mean it would be nice but then again he may have other things to do like we do and now I am offically talking to much." She said and made a motion as if to zip her lip.

Andromeda thought about it, Essie hadn't mentioned him at all actually. She wondered now why but hadn't thought to bring it up. No doubt they would find out once they got there.
"I don't know actually hopefully but if we're busy, he's probably just so. He might be with his parents as well, Essie didn't mention anything" Andromeda continued walking along the path with Zuka.
"How is Ollivanders working out for you? Do you like it there?"

Zazuka nodded really fast. "I love working there. I get to see most of the new first years before anyone else." She said brightly. "And it's always nice to help someone find thier perfict wand." She said with a bright smile.

"Oh which reminds me. I have a new boss Mr. Fudge and he has completely changed all the stock in Honeydukes. You should come by. Actually lets do it someday when I have a day off. Then my boss can serve us instead of me always doing the serving. What do you think?" Andromeda checked inside her bag to make sure she had her purse with her.
"I want to buy a camera so we can record our summer for Brian" she smiled at Zuka, "Do you fancy coming along with me?"

Zazuka nodded. "I've got nothing better to do so I'll follow you where ever your going." She said partly as a joke. Zazuka really had no destenation in mind and was here because she needed a diffrent place to be other than the Hogwarts gardens and lawns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back