'Cause this isn't awkward...

Sirius LeMour

OOC First Name
Madz
Sirius Lemour was having trouble settling back down to life in New Zealand ever since his visit to the UK with Maddiie. He had to much on his mind, his family that he missed so much, Maddiie, the love of his life who he proposed to the last time he saw her. But most of all Eric. He was gone from his life now, for good. And any grown man would be a fool if they ever denied missing one their closest friends. So Sirius wasn't going to deny it, he missed him more than he missed Maddiie, simply because he knew he'd see Maddiie again pretty soon, he'd be able to be in her arms, and kiss and cuddle her over and over again. But Eric was gone, vanished...he'd wrote him a letter of goodbye...and he had meant it.

Sirius always kept the letter in his right pocket of his jeans, and whenever he missed him, he'd pull it out. As Sirius took a walk through the park, he spotted a bench so decided to take a seat and try to clear this conveyer-belt of thoughts from his mind before he collapsed with the tiredness that came with them. Sirius pulled out the letter and began to read it. It never failed to make his cry, or at the very least bring a tear to his eye. Sirius screwed the letter up then threw it to the ground in anger, and in distress from missing his closest ever friends. There was no wind, and he daren't destroy it, so it would stay inbetween his feet until he headed home, with it safely tucked inside his right pocket.....ready for the next time.

Eric normally ran around the harbour for his workout but he had been feeling adventerous and so he decided to head to the small park by the village. Fabian was at the school working late again since his class was one of the few evening classes that was taught a hogwarts except a rare night lesson in herbology or Care of magical creatures. So Eric had decided that he would take a jog around the park and then he may get in touch with Irene or James to hang out with and get caught up with as there was a lot of things that they all had to talk about by now. Eric hummed along to some song on his ipod as he wondered if Ludo, Fabians cat, had plenty of food and water at the house.

Eric was not paying attention or was so lost in thought that he did not see the very last person he wanted to see sitting on a nearby bench or he would have turned around but as such he did not as he stopped at the bench to tie his shoe. As he quickly tied a knot he looked up and locked eyes with those eyes that only months ago he had been so madly in love with and that smile that still made his heart thunder in his chest. Eric stumbled slightly as he cursed under his breath..." Sirius is that you?" was all he could managed to say as he spoke no louder than a whisper.

Sirius stared at the note with sadness filling his eyes, he couldn't bare the thought of never seeing Eric again. It was too much, he had to see him again. Taking deep-breaths in, one at a time, Sirius slowly leaned forward and picked up the note, and it was then that he saw the feet of a familiar man. It wasn't until he heard his hushed voice that Sirius realised who it was. It was Eric. Sirius slowly looked up, was this a dream...or was it really this much of a coincidence, that he had been running through the park at the same time as Sirius was sat here?

Staring into Eric's face with his tearful eyes, Sirius took a while to respond. Just about composing himself enough to say something, Sirius replied with a breathless whisper. "Yes.....it's me." Sirius slowly rose to his feet, walking towards Eric and simply putting his right hand on Eric's cheek. "I've missed you." He said tearfully. Sirius didn't want to ask questions now that Eric was here, right infront of his eyes, just to have him here was enough for him.

Eric was in such a shock that for a moment he allowed Sirius to touch his face in such a tender way that Eric leaned into it slightly before his mind recover and he step out of the soft caress and away from Sirius. He looked like a kicked puppy and it killed Eric on the inside but his heart refused to all Erics mind to forgive the man so easily as the pain and the hurt returned as the memories of that night flashed across his mind which caused him to be able to become cold bitter and enraged at the words...I missed you.

"I am glad to see you are alive and well and you see that I am alive and well as well so with that I must go" Eric said as his brown hair blew across his downward cast eye as he turned to leave. Eric told Sirius in that letter he had left that they would never see each other again and he planned to keep his word and had only looked back once since then but as the man before him had told him over and over again that night... he was straight and there was nothing that would change that and since that was the case then there was no room in his straight life for Eric. As the wind blew across the par Eric sighed slightly as he turned to leave the ackward silence behind him.

Sirius was hurt by Eric's words. The man who he had once loved, was now rejecting him, like he was a thing of the past...a bare acquaintance...nothing more. Sirius couldn't understand how now Eric had the chance to chat to Sirius, to put things right again...to become friends again...he was rejecting him. It broke Sirius' heart, and he didn't know if he would have the strength to call him back as he turned and began to leave.

"Don't go..." Sirius whispered, stretching his hand out so that it gently touched the side of Eric's upper arm. Sirius waited for Eric to turn around with tears in his eyes. There was obviously nothing to keep Eric here, but Sirius desperately wanted him back in his life again. As a friend...even just as someone who he passed every now and then, but somehow, Sirius wanted to resolved things between the two of them. There was just one problem.....he hadn't a clue how to do that.

Eric swung around to face Sirius as he was flooded with anger at the mans near silent plead."What Sirius? Huh? What? Let me guess as you stand before me with your stainded face what you want. You want me to be your friend again to be your lifelonf buddy! You want me to be around to confort you and spend many drunken nights with talking about chicks and quidditch. Well it ain't going to happen you knnow why? Do you? I will tell you why! It is because how can I stand to simply push my emotions a side and feelings away just to make you happy. Why would I go through the hell of watching you love someone else and watching them have what I so desperately wish I could have? I can't and you know it! So how dare you sit there and say don't go? How selfish of you to ask me to stay!" Eric said as tears filled his eyes and his voice cracked slightly under his personal pain.

Eric wished that Sirius and him could have been friends but with all of the mixed feeling going on both sides it would be simply to complicated for it to work. Eric could not. Face Sirius future lovers with out feeling a tinge of jealousy and bitterness and that was just the sad truth Sirius and Erics future died with the sunset on that sad cold morning so many months ago.

Sirius was shocked by Eric's angry reaction. Why did they always have to fight whenever they saw each other? Sirius grabbed Eric by the wrists, making him focus as he spoke into his face. "Look Eric...we had something...Had...past-tense...you need to get over me...there's plenty of other fish in the sea...one who is going to make you happy...like Maddiie makes me happy...yeah that's right...I LOVE Maddiie...not you...not your freakish ways...not someone who's only way of conversation with me is an argument...I Love...Maddiie...now deal with it." Sirius said angrily, before shoving Eric's hands down with force.

He turned away for a second to compose himself. He had to get that into Eric's head, but now there was no need for him to raise his voice. Turning back to face Eric again, Sirius changed his tone, and began to speak with softness, with a sense of care about him. "I wish I could I give you what you want...I wish I could just click my fingers and everything would be okay...but that's not how life works Eric...you know that as well as I do..." Sirius trailed off, staring sadly into Eric's tearful eyes as he waited for his response, tears beginning to fill the surface of his own eyes.

Sirius had some nerve to speak to him and to treat him like trash and stupid to as Eric was only seconds from drawing his wand and cursing the man into next week but decided against it as he wiped his tears away realing that the man...was pathetic." You know what? I use to dream of what I would say or do when you brought your face around again and out of all the nightmares I could put you through none feels more right than to feel sorry for you... to pity you. I have my life together I am with the most amazing man and human being in the world I have a god child and I am so much more than you will ever know and it all because you were not there. I am not broken anymore and I can stand on my own two feet but that does not mean I do ot still wish for things to have gone differently as wellbut it did not and so that is all we will ever be. Oh and if you touch me like that again I will hurt you!" Eric said as the word dripped of his tongue like venom. Sirius was not the man he used to be and since then Eric wanted nothig to do with him anymore he was a self centered jerk and Eric was a fool to think otherwise.

Sirius was confused. So much had happened between these two in such a short space of time that Sirius no longer understood how they could now hate each other so badly. "ERIC!!!" He shouted, interrupting him in his last sentence, un-able to take his bad attitude any longer. He was quite honestly behaving like a love-sick puppy in Sirius' eyes. Sirius seemed stronger now than he was before he had seen Eric today, and he knew that seeing him today was going to help him get over him. Today was goodbye, the really thing, and Sirius needed to hold that in his head whilst he spoke. "I've never seen you with such a bigged up attitude..." Sirius began softly. "You've changed mate.....if you've found someone who makes you happy...then great...I'm pleased..." The volume of Sirius' voice rose ever so slightly as his tone became more firm. "But don't go taking your own sick feelings out on me. It's not worth it." He spoke, almost spitting into Eric's face as the hurtful words came out of his mouth. He couldn't believe that one of his closest friends could hate him so much. It was like they had never been friends, only enemies, and just the thought of that really hurt Sirius.

Eric Felt bad as he allowed his own bitterness and hatred get the best of him as he seemed to snap out of it slightly as Sirius shouted his name and yelled at him for being the monster standing in front of him. Eric did not know what to say or due and for some reason he felt utterly lost and confused about everything and so he simply stood there and stared off into the distance. After a long hard moment he finally sumed up his courage and strength to utter a single word. "Sorry" It was simple and bare with no hidden meanings or feelings just simply an apology for how he was behaving but to him it seemed the damage was done and there already fragil friendship was in shatters not to mention Sirius found his very exsistence freakish which hurt more than anything else.

Eric was happy now with Fabian and had no desire to be with anyone else including Sirius and so there was not good reason why he could not allow the man the pleasure of his company. His friends would all be very upset with him later as it was Sirius who had hurt Eric and when it came done to his friends were all very overprotective of him. Eric stood tall as he looked the man in the eye and spoke volumes of things unsaid and finally closed the door on there love and threw away the key. Sirius wanted to be his friend and had wanted to do so for along time so he would grant the man that simple request since Sirius had given him his one night. It was an even exchange for the most part though it was a going to be tough on both and they would need to start off slow as possible and work there way up to the level of friendship that he granted all of his current frineds.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the Delay in reposting :wub:

OOCOut of Character:
No Worries. :p

Sirius was shocked at Eric's sudden change of attitude. And the apology surprised him even further. Sirius froze in silence for around three minutes. He didn't know what to say. There was nothing too say. Not now there wasn't, Sirius just stared Eric in the eyes and gave him one re-assuring nod, as if to say, 'I understand,' but not having the courage to say it out loud.

Sirius took a step towards Eric once again. "Apology accepted...but I'm sorry too..." He wasn't quite sure what he had to be sorry about, but it felt right to apologize, just to clear the air a little. "Friends?" He asked, tenderly holding his hand out for Eric to shake if he wished to accept his offer of friendship. "I'll do anything.....money.....support.....what the hell.....even someone just to empty your bins.....all I'm trying to say is.....that I'm here.....alright?" Sirius said softly, trying to convince Eric to be-friend him once again. Sirius was pretty sure that it was worth the effort. It would take time, but time was something that Sirius had for Eric, and he was willing to put up a decent fight, if that's what it took to get one of his closest friends back where he belonged...in a firm friendship with Sirius.

"No apology is needed and no looking back on the past... we can be friends." Eric said as he shook sirius hand gently before breaking contact and stepping away from the man. It was going to be a long road ahead and there friendship was going to be a rather rocky one as sirius would be the first man in history that Eric had been with and after remained friends with as it wasjust something eric felt strongly about and for good reason. He would however try and if he see that it was not going well he would have to simply sever there ties like he had jsut about done but that would be in an extreme circumstance. Eric was drained emotional and needed to sit and so he returned to the bench where he plopped down tiredly it was always emotional dealing with Sirius andwas something he would have to do with caution as he need all the energy in the world to keep up with Fabian and his grandmother.

Sirius was relieved to hear that Eric was okay with the two of them being friends again. He took his seat back on the bench next to Eric. "That's great man..." He told him, putting his arm around him and pulling him in, like a weird sideways man-hug, before releasing him, moving his arm back to his lap. "So...what now?" Sirius asked, wondering what the two of them were going to do for the rest of the day. After all, they were here now, and they were friends again, it was worth spending some quality time together...even if it was just to break the boundaries of awkwardness and build their friendship back-up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back