Cause baby your a firework, come and let your colors burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llheione Cole

Wand
Palm wood 13 inches dove feather on the core
normal_LEA_MICHELE-001.jpg

L L H E I O N E C O L E

The smart @ss, fun, loving and caring Ravenclaw girl.
She is an only child and takes a lot of grudge to her
cousin Lexi which who graduated before her. Llheione
is on the path where she is very lonely at this very
moment because of her missing her mother, you see
Llheione was homed schooled for her 4th and 5th year
because of the lost of her other cousin which is Lexi's
sister, Alexia, they where the best of friends.

I hope you can help Llheione on her loneliness, any one
can be her friend, best friend, an enemy perhaps and
a lover, I prefer a 5th or a 6th year or maybe a 7th year
as well that can handle Llheione's smartness and humorness.

If you are very interested, just reply here with your character
details and no, I do not pick people who I rp with. So good
luck :)

Hey :D

I can offer 2 characters:

Amelia Johnson
Beauxbatons 6th year, half veela and independent. She has a CD but it isn't very good. They could have been friends when they were little and then get in touch again???

Jack Evans
Durmstrang 7th year, half veela. He is quite interested in the dark arts, but doesn't show it to anyone. They could be introduced to each other and then date??? He is Amelia's cousin so that could work....

sorry i can't write much today, i don't have much time.... but i will fill in the gaps if you have any questions.... :D

Tell me what you think,

Kate
:)

that would be great :D

sorry about the really brief descriptions before, im sure you will get to know the characters as they go along with the plot :p :D

I use roughly the same ideas with most characters, alternating them and changing them to the best possible solution, but i find that most people don't really know what ideas they are looking for, so it helps to have outline plans :D but i leave the main post ideas to how it goes in the topic :p

Seeing as you can't see outside the castle at the moment, would you like Amy and Llheione to write to each other and arrange it???

Kate

yes plz

A get together lunch sounds gooood :D Could you start it please :jesse: I was thinking (another plot idea i know :tut: ) that Jack could join Amy and Llheione and then Amy could slip away.......

Don't worry if not :p

Kate

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back