Catching Up

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl had made a mad dash out the door of the Apothecary after that little scene involving a nosy ghost. Pearl took a deep breath and watched the little cloud of steam that came out of her mouth. Still considerably red Pearl went into a near by ally and sighed, "Way to go Pearl" she said to herself before putting her face in her hands.

Edward Havishmen follwed his ex wife into an ally and watched for a bit as she spoke to herself. Edward laughed and clapped his hands, "Well done Pearl, once again you make an idiot out of yourself" he said with a smirk. Edward walked over so he was standing infront of Pearl, "You know that boyfriend of yours is funny, he wanted to come talk to me did he?" Edward asked disgusted, "Tell him I don't talk to mud bloods, except you of course, mother of my child, ex wife and the reason I have no respect in my family" he added in a cheerful voice cupping Pearls chin with his hand.

Pearl was just about to go back to the castle when she heard laughing and clapping along with a voice she never wanted to hear. Pearl looked up and glared at Edward, "That was a private conversation, you know its rude to listen in on those" she said matching the level of disgust on his voice. Pearl yanked Edwards hand away from her face, "Touch me ever again and your hand comes off" she hissed. Pearl wasn't going to take his sh1t anymore, he wasn't her husband anymore. "In fact if you ever touch me or anyone else in my family again I'll personally see to it that your chopped into pieces and fed to dragons" she added pulling out her wand.

Edward was surprised, Pearl finally learned to defend herself? He couldn't help but laugh though, "Silly little Pearly, those are my kids too, infact Megumi isn't even blood related to you" he said matter-of-factly, "I could easily get a court order to have them come stay with me, my family has money, much mores then yours ever will, I would actually be able to be with my son unlike you, and since I never hurt them, I think you'll find a judge will agree I'm much better suited to take care of them then you'll ever be" he added with a smirk. He laughed as Pearl pulled out her wand, she was maybe we would have some fun tonight afterall.

The color drained from Pearls face when he started talking about being able to take the kids away from her. Having her babies in the arms of this man was much worse then any physical attack he could use, "You wouldn't dare" she said trying to stop her voice from shaking, "They wouldn't give the kids to you! Not after I tell them what hell you put me and Arisa through" she added digging her wand into his chest.

"Thats what bribes are for silly" he replied to her before apprating back to his house just blocks away. He felt good knowing he had sucsesfully given Pearl something to be scared about, coming home to New Zealand may have been the best choice he had ever made. There was one thing he knew, this was going to be fun.

Pearl stood there for a while replaying the scene in her head over and over again. Would he really try and take Megumi and Arisa away from her? Sinking to the ground and leaning against the wall Pearl let herself shed a few tears before standing up again and going back to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back