Casper Forssell

Full Name: Casper J. Forssell
- Birth Date: August 13, 2009
- Current Age: 14
- Basic Appearance: See signature
- Parents:
- Father: Gabreil Forssell
- Mother: Ella Forssell
- Siblings, if any: None (would like an owl.)
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Malmo, Sweden
- Blood status:(Pending apply for Pureblood)

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Peacock Because they get lots of attention.
- What would their Boggart be? Needles
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Bird of Paradise
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself being popular, and the center of attention.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When he finally got his parents to pay attention to him.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Journal,

Today was nice, I guess, New Zealand is SUNNY. I don't like it, In Sweden it's always so cold even more so in the winter. This sun is killing me so I'm going back to my room.

~Casper

Some questions for you ^_^

1.What is your parents occupations?
2.Assuming your parents went to Hogwarts what house were they in?
3.Why would his boggart be a needle?
4.You say his patronus would be a peacock because of the attention. Does that mean that Casper likes a lot of attention? why?
5.Why would his animagus be a bird of paradise?
6.Would Casper like a sibling?

1.What is your parents occupations? Mother: Disabled, her lower half was Paralyzed at birth. father: Lawer

2.Assuming your parents went to Hogwarts what house were they in? Slytherin, that's were they meet.

3.Why would his boggart be a needle? Casper has alway's had a fear of needle's after his uncle overdosed.

4.You say his patronus would be a peacock because of the attention. Does that mean that Casper likes a lot of attention? why? Casper loves attention because he never got any from his parent's so he serched it from others.

5.Why would his animagus be a bird of paradise? Because they are the most stuck up animal I could think of and Casper is very snobbish.

6.Would Casper like a sibling? No Casper would not like a sibling, he dosn't get enof attention as is.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back