"Oh oh, tell me have you seen her? Because I'm so, oh
I can't get her off of my brain."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Casey Carlin is a sixteen year old superstar who rolls
with the Gryffindors; She's currently taken
but is always open to making friends; she's known for running away but
perhaps her friends can manage to tie her down to one place long enough

• WHEN I’M WITH YOU
ATTACHED AT THE HIP • Friday night beneath the stars in a field behind your yard
PARTNERS IN CRIME • you and I are painting pictures in the sky, and sometimes
PRACTICALLY FAMILY • we don’t say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing
BEST MALE FRIEND • everything I need is right here by my side, and I know
BEST FEMALE FRIEND • everything about you, I don’t wanna live without you
CLOSER FRIEND • I’m only up when you’re not down, don’t wanna fly if you’re
GOOD FRIEND • still on the ground, it’s like no matter what I do. Well you drive
AVERAGE FRIEND • me crazy half the time, the other half I’m onlytrying to let you
PARTY FRIEND • know that what I feel is true, and I’m only me when I’m with you
DRINKING FRIEND • just a small town boy and girl, living in this crazy world, tryin’
CLASS BUDDY • to figure out what is and isn’t true. And I don’t try to hide my tears
STUDY BUDDY • the secrets or my deepest fears, through it all nobody gets me like
PRANK PAL • you do, and you know everything about me, you say that you can’t live
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS • without me, well I’m only up when you’re not down, don’t
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS • wanna fly if you’re still on the ground, it’s like no matter what
FRIEND OF A FRIEND • I do. Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I’m
FRIENDLY RIVALS • only trying to let you know that what I feel is true, and I’m only
ACQUAINTANCES • me when I’m with you. When I’m with anybody else it’s so hard to
JUST MET • be myself. only you can tell. that I’m only up when you’re not down, don’t
BY REPUTATION • wanna fly if you’re still on the ground, it’s like no matter what I do.

• TELL ME WHY
NEMESIS • I took a chance I took a shot, and you might think I’m bulletproof, but I’m
HARDCORE HATE • not, you took took a swing, I took it hard, and down here from the
STRONG DISLIKE • ground I see who you are. I’m sick and tired of your attitude, I’m
YOU DISLIKE CASEY • feeling like I don’t know you, you tell me that you love me then
CASEY DISLIKES YOU • you cut me down, and I need you like a heartbreak, but you know
BACKSTABBER • you got a mean streak, makes me run for cover when you’re around
PREJUDICED • and here’s to you and your temper, yes I remember what you said last
JEALOUSY • night, and I know that you see what you’re doing to me, tell me why
HOUSE RIVALRY • you could write a book on how to ruin someone’s perfect day
INTIMIDATION • well I get so confused and frustrated, forget what I’m trying to say
YOU ANNOY CASEY • oh, I’m sick and tired of your reasons, I got no one to believe in
CASEY ANNOYS YOU • you tell me that you want me, then push me around, and I need
FEAR • you like a heartbeat, but you know you got a mean streak, makes me run for
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES • cover when you’re around, here’s to you and your temper
FRENEMIES • yes, I remember what you said last night, and I know that you see what
ON IGNORE • you’re doing to me, tell me why. why do youhave to make me feel small
AVOIDANCE • so you can feel whole inside. why do you have to put down my dreams
RIVALS • so you’re the only thing on my mind. I’m sick and tired of your attitude, I’m
MIND GAMES • feeling like I don’t know you, you tell me that you want me then cut
TOLERANCE • me down, I’m sick and tired of your reason, I’ve got no one to believe in

• THE WAY I LOVED YOU
FINAL • he is sensible and so incredible, all my single friends are jealous, he says
CURRENT • everything I need to hear and it’s like I couldn’t ask for anything better
FUTURE • he opens up my door and I get into his car, and he says you look beautiful
STARCROSSED LOVERS • tonight, and I feel perfectly fine, but I miss screaming and
SECRET LOVERS • fighting and kissing in the rain, and it’s two am and I’m cursing your
PAST – GOOD • name, you’re so in love that you act insane, and that’s the way I loved
PAST – BAD • you, breakin’ down and coming undone, it’s a roller coaster kinda rush
PAST - YOU WANT CASEY BACK • and I never knew that I could feel that much, and that’s
PAST - CASEY WANTS YOU BACK • the way I loved you. he respects my space, and never
PAST - STILL CHEMESTRY • makes me wait, and he calls exactly when he says he will
CRUSH ON CASEY • he’s close to my mother, talks business with my father, he’s
CASEY HAS A CRUSH ON YOU •charming and endearing, and I’m comfortable, but I miss
MUTUAL CRUSH • screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, and it’s two am and
ON-AND-OFF • I’m cursing your name, you’re so in love that you act insane, and that’s
FLIRTING • the way I loved you, breakin’ down and coming undone, it’s a rollercoaster
FLEETING GLANCES • kinda rush, and I never knew that I could feel this much, and
FORBIDDEN • that’s the way I loved you, he can’t see the smile I’m faking and my
CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART • heart’s not breaking, ‘cause I’m not feeling anything at all
UNREQUITED LOVE • and you were wild and crazy, just so frustrating intoxicating
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION • complicated, got away by some mistake, and now I miss

• IT’S FEARLESS
f*ck BUDDIES • there’s somethin’ bought the way the street looks when it’s just
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS • rained, there’s a glow off the pavement, walk me to the car
ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS • and you know I wanna ask you to dance right there in the
BED WARMER • middle of the parking lot, yeah, oh yeah, we’re drivin’ down the road
MAKE-OUT BUDDIES • I wonder if you know I’m tryin’ so hard not to get caught up now
CUDDLE BUDDIES • but you’re just so cool, run your hands through your hair, absent-
FLING • mindedly makin’ me want you, and I don’t know how it gets better then this
ONE-NIGHT-STAND • you take my hand and drag me head first, fearless, I don’t know
SEXUAL TENSION • why but with you I’d dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless
LEADING ON • so baby drive slow, ‘til we run out of road in this one horse town
LUST • I wanna stay right here in this passenger’s seat, you put your eyes on me
SHAMELESS FLIRTING • in this moment now capture it, remember it, ‘cause I don’t
CASEY IS USING YOU • know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag
YOU’RE USING CASEY • me head first, fearless, and I don’t know why but with you I’d
CHEMISTRY • dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless. well you stood there with
CONQUEST • me in the doorway, my hands shake, I’m not usually this way but you pull
TEASE • me in and I’m a little more brave, it’s the first kiss, it’s flawless, really
UNFAITHFUL LOVERS • something, it’s fearless. oh yeah, and I don’t know how it gets
DRUNKEN LOVERS • better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first,
LOVE-HATE • fearless, and I don’t know why but with you I’d dance in a storm

• THINGS CHANGED
FAMILY • and it’s a sad picture, the final blow hits you, somebody else gets what you
PROTECTIVE OF CASEY • wanted again and you know it’s all the same, another time
CASEY IS PROTECTIVE OF YOU • and place repeating history and you’re sick of it but I
DORMMATES • believe in whatever you do, and I’ll do anything to see it through
HOUSEMATES • because these things will change, can you feel it now? these walls
YEAR-MATES • they put up to hold us back will fall down, this revolution the time will
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT • come for us to finally win, and we’ll sing hallelujah, we’ll sing
CONFIDANT • hallelujah. so we’ve been outnumbered, raided and now cornered it’s
SECRET KEEPER • hard to fight when the fight aren’t fair, we’re getting stronger now
ABUSIVE • find things they never found, they might be bigger, but we’re faster and
MENTOR • never scared, you can walk away say we don’t need this but there’s some
GOOD INFLUENCE • thing in your eyes says we can beat this, because these things will
BAD INFLUENCE • change, can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us
OBSESSIVE • back will fall down. this revolution, the time will come for us to finally
HERO • win, and we’ll sing hallelujah, we’ll sing hallelujah. tonight we stand, get off
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY • our knees, fight for what we’ve worked for all these year, the
RESPECT • battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives, but we’ll stand up champions
TRUST • tonight, it was the night things changed, can you see it now? these walls they
ADMIRATION • put up to hold us back fell down, it’s a revolution, throw your hands up
OTHER • ’cause we never gave in and we sang hallelujah we sang hallelujah, hallelujah

why hello. this plot page was made my fairyydust of CAUTION 2.0
do not take the credits off, or she'll hunt you down and kill you.
seriously. it won't be cool. all lyrics are courtesy of taylor swift.
the majority are from her second album, fearless, except the
first section. as for the colours, they're courtesy of the colour
blender that everybody uses, so i won't take credit for that.

<i>
</i>

EXAMPLE;;
michelleicon2.jpg
michelleicon1-1.jpg
michelleicon3.jpg

MARGARET SARAH O'DONNELL

• THE GRYFFINDOR PRINCESS
"Love me, hate me, say what you want about me but
all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy"

[color=FF5CC2]sixteen • gryffindor • sixth[/color]

ATTACHED AT THE HIP • Friday night beneath the stars in a field behind your yard
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT • come for us to finally win, and we’ll sing hallelujah, we’ll sing
SECRET KEEPER • hard to fight when the fight aren’t fair, we’re getting stronger now

maggie says • "sup?"
casey says • "idk my bff jill?"

CODE;;

FOR GIRLS
Code:
[center]THREE ICONS

[color=black][SIZE=1][font=Georgia]YOUR CHARACTER'S FULL NAME[/SIZE][/font][/color]

[SIZE=7][font=Georgia][color=#FF5CC2] • [/color]SELF PROCLAIMED TITLE[/SIZE][/font]
[color=black][SIZE=3][font=Georgia][i]"QUOTE/LYRIC"[/i][/SIZE][/font][/color]
[SIZE=1][font=tahoma][color=#FF5CC2]age • house • year[/color][/font]

RELATIONSHIPS[/center]

[b][color=red]your name[/color][/b] says • "you say stuff here."
[b][color=black]casey[/color][/b] says • "i put stuff here."
[/SIZE]

FOR BOYS
Code:
[center]THREE ICONS

[color=black][SIZE=1][font=Georgia]YOUR CHARACTER'S FULL NAME[/SIZE][/font][/color]

[SIZE=7][font=Georgia][color=#6666FF] • [/color]SELF PROCLAIMED TITLE[/SIZE][/font]
[color=black][SIZE=3][font=Georgia][i]"QUOTE/LYRIC"[/i][/SIZE][/font][/color]
[SIZE=0][font=tahoma][color=#6666FF]age • house • year[/color][/font]

RELATIONSHIPS[/center]

[b][color=red]your name[/color][/b] says • "you say stuff here."
[b][color=black]casey [/color][/b] says • "i put stuff here.."
[/SIZE]

If there are any problems with the code please let me know. :)

• TIED TOGETHER WITH A SMILE •
• THE GIRLS •

2rgjteh.png
2cmrkn7.png
opqn0x.jpg

BELLA ELISE LANNING

• Lover in the dark.
"I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray"
eighteen • hufflepuff • graduate

BEST FEMALE FRIEND • everything about you, I don’t wanna live without you
RESPECT • battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives, but we’ll stand up champions
TRUST • tonight, it was the night things changed, can you see it now? these walls they
ADMIRATION • put up to hold us back fell down, it’s a revolution, throw your hands up
MENTOR • never scared, you can walk away say we don’t need this but there’s some
GOOD INFLUENCE • thing in your eyes says we can beat this, because these things will
BAD INFLUENCE • change, can you feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us
CASEY IS PROTECTIVE OF YOU • and place repeating history and you’re sick of it but I
BED WARMER • middle of the parking lot, yeah, oh yeah, we’re drivin’ down the road
MAKE-OUT BUDDIES • I wonder if you know I’m tryin’ so hard not to get caught up now
CUDDLE BUDDIES • but you’re just so cool, run your hands through your hair, absent-
FLING • mindedly makin’ me want you, and I don’t know how it gets better then this
CHEMISTRY • dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless. well you stood there with
CURRENT • everything I need to hear and it’s like I couldn’t ask for anything better
FUTURE • he opens up my door and I get into his car, and he says you look beautiful
STARCROSSED LOVERS • tonight, and I feel perfectly fine, but I miss screaming and
ON-AND-OFF • I’m cursing your name, you’re so in love that you act insane, and that’s
UNFAITHFUL LOVERS (ON CASEY'S END) • something, it’s fearless. oh yeah, and I don’t know how it gets
PHYSICAL ATTRACTION • complicated, got away by some mistake, and now I miss

bella says • "I love Casey so much, she is so sweet, adorable, beautiful, kind and caring, but they are words that can't even describe her. She has given me so much, but I feelI've done nothing but take, and I have to pay morea attention to her feelings. She means the world to me, and she is the one that completes me.. I need her."
casey says • "From the moment I met Bella, I fell for her, things between us just couldn't be denied. There were definitely ups and downs and lots of misunderstandings that hurt each other, but in the end we just know we belong together and now I can't see myslf with anyone else. She makes me want to be a better person, she makes me want to settle down now that I've found someone worth settling down for."

2rgjteh.png
2cmrkn7.png
opqn0x.jpg

Bella Elise Rina
•
Lover in the dark.
"I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray"
18 • Hufflepuff • graduated

OTHER • ’cause we never gave in and we sang hallelujah we sang hallelujah, hallelujah

Bella says • "I love Casey so much, she is so sweet, adorable, beautiful, kind and caring, but they are words that can't even describe her. She has given me so much, but I feelI've done nothing but take, and I have to pay morea attention to her feelings. She means the world to me, and she is the one that completes me.. I need her."

casey
says • "i put stuff here."

((I don't know if I picked all the right realtionships))

33llge0.png
1g17hg.png
15mxrwk.png

IZAAK JAY FINCH

• THE BEST FRIEND
"And honestly I’d have to say you’re the perfect company"
19 • Slytherin • Alumni

PRACTICALLY FAMILY • we don’t say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing
BEST MALE FRIEND • everything I need is right here by my side, and I know
DRINKING FRIEND • just a small town boy and girl, living in this crazy world, tryin’
gets once upon a time
ADMIRATION • put up to hold us back fell down, it’s a revolution, throw your hands up​

izaak says • "Casey Carlin, you are the most amazing best friend a guy could ever have. I know that you’re always going to be there for me and even if we don’t see each other as often as we should, we’re stronger then ever. So here’s to the fun we have together, the good times and the bad, and to you, Casey. I love you so damn much."
casey says • "i put stuff here.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back