Cameron Carver's Tale

Cameron Carver

Full Name: Cameron Cristopher Carver
- Birth Date: December 17th 2009
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: Blonde hair that comes down to the tip of his nose, deep blue eyes, Medium build (normal for that of a 10 year old boy)
- Parents: John Carver, Elsiea Carver
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: City of Franz Josef
- Blood status: Muggleborn

(If your character is a sorted student:) (N/A at the moment)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Unsure at this time.
- What would their Boggart be? It would be his father.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Unsure at this time.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? He would see himself with someone that actually loved him; who that is has not been determined yet.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The memory of the feeling when he relized he would be going away from his house, even though only for a school year at a time.

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
It was a beautiful day outside and Cameron had been confined to his room yet again just as it was every day. The reason behind it was simple he had talked back to his father so he had been grounded for the past 2 months, which funnily enough was most of his summer vacation. Even after pleading with his mother nothing was done about this cruel arrangement that comprised of him sitting in his room all day long being served three small proportioned meals a day, even though the door was unlocked.

'Why can't I just work up enough nerve to open that door sneak outside and work my way away from this hell-hole I am forced to call my home' Cameron thought to himself as yet another day passed as the sun set outside the one window in his little bedroom casting a orange glow to his room. As he started to work up the courage to do just that he heard his father downstairs and upon hearing that the thought of leaving was cast from his mind. So Cameron just sat there like he did every day doing absolutely nothing trying to make as little noise as humanly possible as to not bring down the wrath of his father upon him because he had made a noise and alerted his father that he still existed. This summer vacation was even worse than the last couple ones thanks to his little outburst to his father two months ago. As he had the same reoccurring thought over and over about how he would never get away from this house his father yelled from downstairs that he wanted to talk. If anyone would have been in the room with Cameron they would have noticed how pale he got as the meaning of those words computed in his mind.

You can post questions on the top questions while i finish these last two things, I don't mind.<i></i>

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back