Not open for further replies.

Aimee Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Alrighty then, since it is basically the school holidays and I have a lacking social life I have a lot of spare time on my hands and not many RPs, especially for my dear Aimee here. She needs some drama in her life, (I feel bad as she is happy about finding her birth father but she needs something to be unhappy about.)

So... that's where you come in, I need some people that can be mean to her. Whether it be for a reason (eg. my character has been mean to yours in the past and it's time for revenge) or even no reason at all just because she's there.
So basically she needs casual haters that can pick on her from time to time and 1 or 2 full on enemies that really hate on her.

A little bit about Aimee as her history in her bio is currently being updated.

As you can see she's a sixth year snake. She has gone from a bad@ss chick in her first couple of years of school, to being knocked down repeatedly by her younger 'sister' due to rumours that she was adopted (she was) and feeling vulnerable and alone, to finding her birth father and being happy for the first time in a long time. (She is also a cancer survivor and has lost a friend to it as well if that helps.) She isn't really interested in clothes or make up at this point, she is great at hiding her emotions but she takes things to heart a lot.

So break out you mean characters and bring it on :)
Thanks in advance Melly xx

I have Bella here for you! She's pretty much your typical mean Slytherin girl. Bella may have some sort of respect for Aimee, because she is also a Slytherin, but seeing as they are in the same year, Bella could have noticed some change in her, or heard the rumors and couldn't resist ect, ect..
Bella is extremely feminine and girly, and would hate the fact that Aimee loves sport, and doesn't care much about material things. Let me know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back