Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Dominik)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Spruce Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Okay so, I have this girl in Beauxbatons:
tumblr_n1byscxJsa1tsmptbo3_r1_250.gif

Grace Holland, Beauxbatons Quidditch Co-Captain, Sixth Year
I have some things planned for her that I don't want to get into too much, but it would help the plot for her to have a steady boyfriend for a year of two. Anyone interested, I can PM you the plot I have in mind.

Grace is Rose and Phoebe Holland's older cousin, and she's a bit less energetic than her younger family members. Her parents have always pushed her to do well in school and be a responsible and serious young lady, though she gets out her energy through sports. She's quite serious about Quidditch, and a boy that has an interest in the sport would definitely help. :r

I'm looking for someone around her age, she's 17 right now so I'm thinking 16-18? Maybe they just graduated, but I would prefer them to be French. I might be too specific xD but if anyone is interested, hit me up!

I'm also on the lookout for more friends for her, so if you have a Beauxbatons student that wouldn't fit for a romantic relationship please feel free to react anyway! Thanks :woot:

I can offer you this cool guy for a relationship. I need to update some stuff but he should be in the same year as Grace, I think.

omg Steven xD so fast! Next time I need a boy in any school or house I'll just call you :r

I read his bio and he seems perfect :wub: we should do a topic with them soon and see how they get on :D

Still on the lookout for friends btw so don't be discouraged about replying to this if anyone has another student they'd like to meet Grace ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back