Caitlyn Scott

2dsntok.png
2db9xk0.png
ilj2o4.png

Full Name: Caitlyn Liu Scott
- Birth Date: 9th August 2012
- Current Age: 10 years old
- Basic Appearance: Long, black, straight hair, dark brown eyes. Around 5'1
- Parents: Mother: Mi Ling Scott; Mi Ling is very organised, and protective over Caitlyn. Especially since her Caitlyn's father died. She works at the Ministry, in the Department of Law Enforcement.
Father: Brendon Scott; Died when Caitlyn was five years old. He was an electrician, and loved the outdoors, especally climbing trees. He died during storm, when the tree he was in was struck by lightning, and fell down, crushing him.

- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: A burmese cat named Conchord
- Area of Residence: Before attending Hogwarts New Zealand, she and her mother live in Wiltshire, England
- Blood status: Half blood

- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

- What would their Patronus be?: A Horse
- What would their Boggart be?: Losing her mother as well as her father
- What would their Animagus form be? A Cat
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself and her Dad sitting in the big oak tree at the local park
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day before herfather died, she and her dad went out to the country side, and he helped her climb a Willow tree

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary
Another day spent down at the park staring up at The Tree. I attempted to talk to mother about letting me climb it again, but it didn't work. I wish Dad was here. He'd let me climb The Tree. If I was rebellious, I would just go ahead and climb the tree. But no, I'm not, although sometimes I wish I could break out, and do what I wanted for once. Mother is calling me for tea, so I have to end this.
Caitlyn

Hi Caitlyn,
Some questions for starters :)
1.Which house is Caitlyn likely to be sorted into?
2.Is there a reason as to why you don't have any siblings?
3.Is your mom likely to re-marry or get into a relationship?
4.Five words that describe you best?
5.Was your dad a muggle, if yes, did your mom fall in love with him?
6.Is Conchord coming to Hogwarts?
7.Is Caitlyn intrested in Qudditch?
8.Did she know much about wizarding world before she got the letter?
9.Do you have any other relatives?
10.A short RP of when Caitlyn got her letter

Enjoy as you write,
AB

Thank youfor the questions! Sorry about the delay in reply =-/ I've been busy with school!

1.Which house is Caitlyn likely to be sorted into? Probably Ravenclaw. She is quite intelligent, and good with her studies.

2.Is there a reason as to why you don't have any siblings? Before Caitlyn's father died, I think her parents were planning to have another baby, but he died. They were quite content with only one child, to keep the family quiet.

3.Is your mom likely to re-marry or get into a relationship? I'm not too sure. She was hurt deeply when Brendon died, but she is also an open woman, much more so than Caitlyn. We will see, it's a possibility!

4.Five words that describe you best? Quiet, shy, intelligent, hurt-deeply, caring

5.Was your dad a muggle, if yes, did your mom fall in love with him? She did. She didn't expect to fall in love with anybody non magical, but they met and it just... happened. Their personalities balanced eachothers.

6.Is Conchord coming to Hogwarts? Definetly. Conchord is Caitlyn's only link to home, and her dad, since he gave him to her. She couldn'timagine being without him.

7.Is Caitlyn intrested in Qudditch? Quidditch is near the top of her mother's too dangerous list. I think, once Caitlyn gets to Hogwarts, she will rebel slightly, because she's away from her mother. She'll probably give it a go, not really expecting to like it, but find that she's actually quite good at it.

8.Did she know much about wizarding world before she got the letter? Yes, quite a bit, as Caitlyn's mother attended Hogwarts Scotland, and sat Caitlyn down for long descriptions of the lessons and everythingelse associated with Hogwarts. Caitlyn loved these descrptions as much as her mother liked giving them.

9.Do you have any other relatives? None that Caitlyn knows about. But she has a widowed grandmother (On her mother's side) who Caitlyn has no idea exists. Her mother and and her grandmother had a huge fight over Caitlyn when she was only a baby, and haven't spoken since. I'm considering bringing her grandmother into a plot later on.

10.A short RP of when Caitlyn got her letter
Caitlyn was having a nice sleep in on Sunday morning. She was glad that her mother didn't make her go to church anymore, she valued her sunday mornings far too much. A tapping at the window brought her out of her little doze. Blinking blearily in the direction of her window. A owl was perched on the window sill, a letter tied to it's leg. Sleepiness forgotten, Caitlyn scrambled out of bed, and covered her bedroom in two steps, and fumbled with the latch of the window. Standing back as the owl flew in and landed on the headboard of her bed, she hoped that the bird didn't poo on her bed. She would be in big trouble.

Conchord, her creme burmese streched, as he too woke up. Caitlyn picked him up hastily, before he could notice the owl. Putting him outside on the landing, she went back inside her room, shutting the door after her. She knew what this letter was about, and she couldn't wait to read it. Caitlyn wasn't usually one to get over excited,but she thought getting an acceptance letter to Hogwarts was justifiable. She untied the letter from the owl's letter, thanking it quietly, before carrying it back over to the window, and letting it go outside. She watched it flap away over the rooftops, before returning to her bed, and to the letter. Before she could even open it though, there was an insistent scrating at the door. Sighing, she went to open the door.

Conchord gave her a reproachful look, before bounding across the room, and leaping onto her bed. Caitly followed him, and sat down, finally picking up the letter. Her cat curled up in her lap as she opened the long piece of parchment. She read the letter, her breathing rate slowly increasing. Putting her poor, indignant cat down on the bed, she flew out of the room, and downstairs to where her mother was having coffee. Shoving the letter in front of her, Caitlyn stood by, trying to control this uncharacteristic feeling of heightened excitement.
After a few moments, her mother looked up at her
"Well, we'd better get to Obsidian harbour then, hadn't we?" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back