Closed Busy Minds

Charlie chuckled, before pushing up to his feet. He turned, offering out a hand to help Eugene up. "I better." He teased lightly. "Don't think I'm afraid to kick your butt for being a jerk," He winked playfully. "Now come on, let's get you back to the castle. Either you have something to do or we're moving this conversation to the dorms where its actually comfortable."

Eugene gave a little smile and nodded. He took Charlie's hand and allowed the other boy to lift him to his feet. He gave a smile and then nodded beginning to head back to the castle. He glanced at his watch, he didn't have a tonne of time, but whatever he was due to do that evening was not as important as chilling out with Charlie. It could wait. "I love you man," he said quietly as they made their way back into the castle.

Charlie smiled, laying an arm over Eugene's shoulders and squeezing him gently. "I love you too," He returned, smiling warmly. "Next time I tell you to skip a class, though, dude, you should probably listen to me." He teased lightly. "Once we're grown, skipping one class is really nothing at all,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back