Brothers and Best Friends

Steven Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
16" mahogany and essence of gargoyle tooth
Steve sat on the grass with Nick and laughed and a few people passing. They always laughed at people for no reason. It was just the way they were. They always played pranks on people and if they weren't laughing at people because that had fallen into one of their plans then they laughed at them just because they were there.
He smiled as he saw a few fit girls walk past then burst out laughing when they gave him a glare that said don't even try it. He turned back to Nick and grinned. "The wedding last week was boring. The only reasons I stayed for so long was because I had nothing else to do and Junior's always been there for me so I wanted to be there for him on his big day."

Nick grinned. "There were other things that kept me there as well." Nick shrugged. When his brother looked at him curiously he laughed. "Fit girls in tight dresses." Steve and Nick always joked with each other in one way or another. There wasn't a time when they weren't laughing about something-even if it was someone else's humiliation. "I know I'll sound like some weirdo saying this but I actually thought Stacy looked better than anyone else there. I know she's our cousin and all but still. You have to admit she looked good."

Steve laughed. "You have a very good point. Most of the girls wer't exactly amazing but Stacy...well." Steve grinned at Nick. "I'll tell you one thing for sure though. I'm not going to be going to any wedding any time soon. Way too boring." Then he thought about what he had just said. "Unless of course there's people there who are decent to prank and dad's not around to moan at us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back