Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After delivering the rose to the Head Boy, Patrick was pleased to see that he would be delivering a rose to another Morales. He made his way to the top of the castle where he knew the Gryffindor common room was somewhere near, and made his way over to the first person he saw wearing Gryffindor robes. "Hello." he said to them, waving the basket of roses around. "Morales... uh, Marcos Morales. Do you know him? He's in Gryffindor. I think... um... he plays keeper in Quidditch." Patrick shrugged, trying to remember where he had heard of him before.

Marcos heard someone outside the common room was looking for him, so he headed down and walked out, spotting the younger boy who was clearly looking for him. "Hey, you're looking for Marcos?" the keeper asked with a small smile, "That's me," he added to ensure that this boy realised he was the person and not just asking if this boy was looking for a guy called Marcos.

Patrick looked up quickly as someone spoke to him. It was an older boy and he seemed to know who Marcos was, because it was actually him. "Oh, yeah, I just..." Patrick rummaged around in the basket for the yellow rose which belonged to him. "This is yours because it's Valentine's Day." he told him, holding out the rose and the note that belonged with it.

Marcos

you're a great brother! have a good day!

Flavio.

Marcos looked at the younger boy and took both the rose and the note from him. He smiled at what was written in the note, pleased that he'd gotten something from flavio, it was nice! he looked back up at the boy who had delivered it, "Thanks! Happy valentines day to you too," the gryffindor smiled at the boy and then began stepping away, he didn't want to keep the boy from being able to deliver more roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back